Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Fuck TB. I really wish slash and duff been exposed to probably different management representation dont influence axl to have  a different band management team. They are members of now, a top tier touring band that that should have top tier band management representation. I dont know why they dont bring merck or azoff back onboard again. They could not be any worse than TB.

What has TB got to do with this?.They like any other country, government, business, entity or individual persons have no control over a virus. All have not been prepared for this situation. I would recommend you focus on something more important, then something so minor as the bands management team or individual band members choices of whom represents them, compared to what is happening in relation to this virus and Its affect on the world at large including to peoples daily life's and its financial impact around the world. 

Get some perspective... 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 3

This has NOTHING to do with band members, management etc, Governments are running this show ( not sure why Axl is getting it in the neck from some quarters).  It must be so frustrating for the bands and everybody involved as all their plans in turmoil and, like the rest of this, concerned about the situation.

27 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The good news with GNR’s 2020 plans being delayed is that this will give the band more time to not work on new music.

... is what I initially thought. And then it occured to me that they could say "we chose not to go to the studio so as to avoid any possible spreading; you know, the government said not to congregate, so..."

Edit: Oh, you said NOT to work. Then yes, all fine. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kiwiguns said:

What has TB got to do with this?.They like any other country, government, business, entity or individual persons have no control over a virus. All have not been prepared for this situation. I would recommend you focus on something more important, then something so minor as the bands management team or individual band members choices of whom represents them, compared to what is happening in relation to this virus and Its affect on the world at large including to peoples daily life's and its financial impact around the world. 

Get some perspective... 

My response wasnt about the virus. My response was about TB stealing  frans image ( afd cross with the masks) and putting on the official gnr twitter as official gnr design without a credit to frans. Its not the first time TB has done this. 

Get some perspective......

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, there is no dana only zool said:

you guys think even the summer North American tour will be postponed?   I mean, i gotta believe by the summer, the mania will have subsided pretty significantly, no? 

It may subside, but it is going to linger about peoples apprehension to go out in public and I get the feeling the mood to go to a concert is not going to be there

• Like 1

4 hours ago, there is no dana only zool said:

you guys think even the summer North American tour will be postponed?   I mean, i gotta believe by the summer, the mania will have subsided pretty significantly, no? 

You would normally say so, but I have never seen such precautions for any threat! So, who knows when things go back to normal. I think we are all hoping things go back to normal next month and the virus buggars off but It's a bit of stretch at this point.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Ok, Boomer.

Never seen that pathetic phrase by people who have no argument they can articulate be used in such a irrelevant manner before 🤣 go on I'll give you the punchline, say it again to this.  🤦‍♂️

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

My response wasnt about the virus. My response was about TB stealing  frans image ( afd cross with the masks) and putting on the official gnr twitter as official gnr design without a credit to frans. Its not the first time TB has done this. 

Get some perspective......

The image of the AFD cross that was created by... Ooh hang on let me take my blinkers off for a second..

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, swishtz said:

Never seen that pathetic phrase by people who have no argument they can articulate be used in such a irrelevant manner before 🤣 go on I'll give you the punchline, say it again to this.  🤦‍♂️

The image of the AFD cross that was created by... Ooh hang on let me take my blinkers off for a second..

Without googling do you know the answer?.

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Da fuck? They’re still going ahead with the tour, even after Costa Rica, Bogota, and all 3 Lolla dates all get canceled? What the actual fuck?!

Mad. Are they just going to travel from place to place getting concerts cancelled all around them?!