Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

4 hours ago, swishtz said:

Never seen that pathetic phrase by people who have no argument they can articulate be used in such a irrelevant manner before 🤣 go on I'll give you the punchline, say it again to this.  🤦‍♂️

The image of the AFD cross that was created by... Ooh hang on let me take my blinkers off for a second..

Yeah, we know who owns the original skull image, but every other band gives credit if a fan or fanpage does something like this. A quick @ blah, blah! never hurts! Just seems stupid that they have now basically admitted to monitoring the fan page, liked the image that was created there... but chose not to credit them.

11 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

It’d be funny if, once the band lands in Mexico, they’re told to immediately turn around and fly back home.

It would be even more funny if they wouldn't be let back in. When does Trumps ban kick in??

Come to think of it...what better time to release new music will there ever be? Concerts getting cancelled/postphoned, people being in quarantine, not going to work, lots of time at home in private to listen to new albums....as a musician I'd release something new right now rather than touring at the risk of having half the tour cancelled by governments because of a pandemic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Come to think of it...what better time to release new music will there ever be? Concerts getting cancelled/postphoned, people being in quarantine, not going to work, lots of time at home in private to listen to new albums....as a musician I'd release something new right now rather than touring at the risk of having half the tour cancelled by governments because of a pandemic.

That's how every other band would look at it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A reasonable normal band would postpone the tour and focus on the release of the new record. They would release it as soon as possible with just online and phone calls interviews, which would be actually a good fit for Axl. 

They will not do that because their problem is not about time or focus.