Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

This is an absolute nightmare unfolding. On the ground here in Nyc.  The city is in process of shutting down in ways I’ve never thought. MSG closed for months, everyone should work from home if possible, after school programs canceled, schools could close, etc. 

Stay safe everyone. Really scary what’s happening. We need leadership to get us through this. It’s a national shame people can’t get tested 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Like 1

Just a small thing, but I wish we could get some communication from this band/management via social media regarding all this. I’ve seen Pearl Jam, My Chemical Romance, hell even KISS provide official statements regarding their tour dates. I know they posted about Costa Rica, but this thing is changing literally hour by hour and I’d think they’d want to officially update their fanbase on what’s going on as soon as they find out. 

Ah...who am I kidding. I know better, lol. 

• Like 2

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

Just a small thing, but I wish we could get some communication from this band/management via social media regarding all this. I’ve seen Pearl Jam, My Chemical Romance, hell even KISS provide official statements regarding their tour dates. I know they posted about Costa Rica, but this thing is changing literally hour by hour and I’d think they’d want to officially update their fanbase on what’s going on as soon as they find out. 

Ah...who am I kidding. I know better, lol. 

Took them days to tell people that Costa Rica had been cancelled though.....

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

iTunes doesn’t even exist anymore. I respect the attempt though.

::Sigh:: That was the quote.  I could've have responded "Ok boomer." but as I am not an idiot I understood what he meant and thanked him profusely. 

1 minute ago, sofine11 said:

Weird, I came forward with my source directly to Jarmo, but he keeps deleting all references to a surprise release tomorrow. 

This says a lot. Jarmo has deleted stuff I think the past that he doesn’t want public 

Just now, gavgnr said:

This says a lot. Jarmo has deleted stuff I think the past that he doesn’t want public 

It's utterly bizarre. We've gotten into some knock down, drag out, spats in the past few months and he hasn't deleted a single thing....until now.

Just now, ThePreacher said:

He could be just deleting those cause he want's to spare fans from hope and pain

Yeah. He doesn't give a f*ck about any of that.  Dude is a straight up robot when it come to empathy. I've tried. There's nothing there.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Weird, I came forward with my source directly to Jarmo, but he keeps deleting all references to a surprise release tomorrow. 

You're killing me! lol. What's the source on this one?

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

You're killing me! lol. What's the source on this one?

Del in a PM (see above).  Again, was part of a larger conversation but he offered up that golden nugget. As excited as I am, I get the "I'll believe it when I see it mentality". I'm still more or less there as well. 

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Del in a PM (see above).  Again, was part of a larger conversation but he offered up that golden nugget. As excited as I am, I get the "I'll believe it when I see it mentality". I'm still more or less there as well. 

I have two follow up questions:

1) seriously though, are you just fucking with us? 

2) if not, are you sure it wasn't one of the many fake accounts that "fans" like to create as opposed to actually Del? 

• Haha 1