Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

The Arlington concert is August 18, so I'm hoping by then there will be a cure for the virus or it'll slow down.

There was supposed to be the first concert in the Globe Live stadium this weekend, but it's been cancelled. The Ranger's baseball games have been postponed. This stadium is brand new, so it's s shame all this had to happen.

I don't know about my other concerts. Guess time will tell and it's better safe than sorry.

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’ll blame him even if that supposed account of his turns out to be fake and none of this is actually his fault.

Wait.... 

We have one user who is probably joking with us saying that Del said that. Why be mad at Del if nothing happens? I'm not Dels biggest fan, but I can't see blaming him for someone else's joke. 

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Arlington concert is August 18, so I'm hoping by then there will be a cure for the virus or it'll slow down.

There was supposed to be the first concert in the Globe Live stadium this weekend, but it's been cancelled. The Ranger's baseball games have been postponed. This stadium is brand new, so it's s shame all this had to happen.

I don't know about my other concerts. Guess time will tell and it's better safe than sorry.

There's a heck of a lot more that's a shame about all of this than some baseball team with a new stadium that's sitting empty for the time being. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait.... 

We have one user who is probably joking with us saying that Del said that. Why be mad at Del if nothing happens? I'm not Dels biggest fan, but I can't see blaming him for someone else's joke. 

There's a heck of a lot more that's a shame about all of this than some baseball team with a new stadium that's sitting empty for the time being. 

I just enjoy poking fun at Del, is all.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

If this virus isn't controlled by August (or really by May):

a) Clearly all of these extreme measures do not work and

b) If the world remains in lockdown we will be living in the dark ages again because the worldwide economy will cease to operate.

• Like 1

As @sofine11 is a long-time member, and others can corroborate his posts on HTGH, i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt (even though he hasn't yet replied back with a snapshot of his alleged conversation with Del). That said, i really don't think anything is coming tomorrow. Would be happy to be wrong though.

28 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I think if @sofine11 is wrong then he has to have Ashba as his avi for 1 month, what do you think @RussTCB?

.....with UPDATE: HE LIED in massive letters across it? 

I've no idea what to make of this one. We've been here so so many times before, it's impossible to get too excited. 

If (and I maintain it's a big IF) something comes I'd imagine it being just one song. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Killers just released a single on iTunes

They released an album same week as Chinese

Which means only one thing... GNR won't release anything tomorrow and we've got more chance of contracting Covid-19 than hearing new music.

:lol:

The saddest thing? The Killers has released more new music since 2004 than Guns has since 1987.

36 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Yes cunt, but since music is usually released on Friday I was wondering if there is also a set time you usually see it appear. I realize what it is 8 AM ET is 7 AM CT to others and so on.

That ALL music labels of the world met up and made a plan to release everything at exactly the same time? Even though a good time in one country would make it automatically be a bad time in 19 others? Sorry for questioning you questioning that, how ridiculous of me

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

33 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Yes cunt, but since music is usually released on Friday I was wondering if there is also a set time you usually see it appear. I realize what it is 8 AM ET is 7 AM CT to others and so on.

12 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That ALL music labels of the world met up and made a plan to release everything at exactly the same time? Even though a good time in one country would make it be a bad time in 19 others? Sorry for questioning you questioning that, how ridiculous of me

All new music is released on Spotify at 12am local time. 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

All new music is released on Spotify at 12am local time. 

I know that, I wasn't the one who asked such question lol. But actually now I'm pretty sure that only applies to albums, I've seen singles appear in the middle of the day for a fact

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1