Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

It’s sad from both sides: people caring so much about 60 year old man not releasing songs, with lots of better bands in the music scenario, and other people caring to troll the first group

You guys either have been fans for less than 10 years, or you never learn

Edited by Duwz

28 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The cancellations have already been announced though.....it's just the band haven't done so! 

Sorry, I should’ve been more specific.

what I MEANT to say was: maybe the band is waiting until after Mexico to ACKNOWLEDGE the cancelations.

34 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

"I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not a big college town." 

Hahaha, I always use that quote and no one ever gets it. Then again, I have a Spinal Tap tattoo, so I assume I love the movie more than most haha

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Sorry, I should’ve been more specific.

what I MEANT to say was: maybe the band is waiting until after Mexico to ACKNOWLEDGE the cancelations.

That would make sense ONLY AND ONLY IF they announce new music to look forward in this upcoming months!! :P

2 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

So tomorrow we are getting a new version of the old setlist????

Yup, it’s written in red rather than black ink. If anyone tries to defy that this is an all new show their brain must be fried by Coronavirus 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Hahaha, I always use that quote and no one ever gets it. Then again, I have a Spinal Tap tattoo, so I assume I love the movie more than most haha

Glad someone noticed it! I'm always quoting it, but no-one usually gets it! 

Sure you might have got it/seen it, but the 'Up To 11' 3-disc DVD really is stuffed full of fantastic extras. Watched through them all the other week - some great moments in there! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Duwz said:

It’s sad from both sides: people caring so much about 60 year old man not releasing songs, with lots of better bands in the music scenario, and other people caring to troll the first group

You guys either have been fans for less than 10 years, or you never learn

More like the second option for me :lol:

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Ah so it was BS. Oh well. No big deal. Maybe we will still get at least an old rarity deep cut at the Mexico gig tomorrow (assuming it still even happens).

The fuck, there is a festival going on tomorrow in light of what is happening? How short sighted and greedy of all parties involved to allow this

• Like 1