I just watched the most amazing and somewhat emotional version of Patience. It was just recorded a few days ago live in her home on a piano. Look for it.  I would love to share it here but our band sucks.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

There is a thread (I posted it in the Jungle section, but thinking about it, maybe the admins could move it to D&N and merge it with this one, as there is interest and many people don't go to the Jungle section so often?)

The source of the video is official (she posted it in her account) so it's okay to share it. :) 

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone notice the leaks are in the comments of that stereogum.com link in The Jungle thread posted above? “Jackmoon” Posted them as “Legend of the Red Panda” leak. All songs except State of Grace and Ballad of Death. Anyways, for those that don’t have them yet.

2 hours ago, Bodi said:

Anyone notice the leaks are in the comments of that stereogum.com link in The Jungle thread posted above? “Jackmoon” Posted them as “Legend of the Red Panda” leak. All songs except State of Grace and Ballad of Death. Anyways, for those that don’t have them yet.

Haven't seen @Jackie Moon around for a while lol.