Duff McKagan to go live with AWOLNATION on Wednesday March 25th @ 12pm PST

4 hours ago, Walapino said:

Duff talked about his favorite GNR song being welcome to the jungle (something to do with the arrangements, he had conexion problems and his window frozed quite a bit), he talked his least favorite songs being some in the believe in me record. He talked hanging out with Arnold before the YCBM video at his place and that Arnold hanged with him and Slash on the drinking department quite good haha., he also is pals with Sylvester Stallone as their daughters attended same high school. At some point the guy from AWOL said (after reading the chat) about the question that shouldbt be asked (new album?) and Duff kinda implied (without saying anything and its just my take) that when touring resumes more positives things will happen (dont quote me but I got that sense from him).  Also he doesnt remember what songs are on each UYI album and thought the video from garden of eden was actually dont damn me LOL!

Gracias por tu impresión don Wala!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

I was watching (3am in Paris !!!)..............and I was the stupid guy who ask all the time "what about the new album" or "Duff nice intro on hardschool" or "how to be a man=ask about the new album if you are" but they really don't care !!!!!

Well.... this kind of stuff can feel a little frustrating. But just dont do it. I stopped too. They dont interact with fans in their social media. They cant reply anything about new stuff/album/etc/etc. Look at the comments.... or just dont have time for that shit. I would't reply either.... to much hate on social media.

Adding... and their will never say a big news to a fan. Thats imposible. (Big news = anything tangible to us)

Edited by axlvai

1 hour ago, axlvai said:

Well.... this kind of stuff can feel a little frustrating. But just dont do it. I stopped too. They dont interact with fans in their social media. They cant reply anything about new stuff/album/etc/etc. Look at the comments.... or just dont have time for that shit. I would't reply either.... to much hate on social media.

Adding... and their will never say a big news to a fan. Thats imposible. (Big news = anything tangible to us)

you are right but when it was frezing (because of the wifi of Duff)  he was saying let me see your questions.