2016 Tour Opener in Detroit - Pro Shot Clips Provided By Live Nation

I'm pretty sure that even bigger was planned for 2016. Troubadour and some other shows were filmed. But we all knows how the story ended. Much like the Use Your Illusion Tour: everything was filmed and ends up in the vault.

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Wasn't this the show they got the recording of and then there was some issue with payment of the camera crew? 

News to me! You sure this happened?! 

17 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

That was Vegas and/or San diego

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the Troubadour show. Hence we got the pro-shot of SCOM, followed by nothing (except for the production company airing their grievances).

Additionally, the two LA shows at Dodgers Stadium were to be the shows used for a potential Live DVD (including filming notices around the stadium).

But as your signature says @StayofExecution2020, fuck Team Brazil.

Edited by Towlie

so they took it down lol So lets say if something is broadcasted by a more prominent network like BBC or CNN, then they will remove it from their channel? this is a joke!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

so they took it down lol So lets say if something is broadcasted by a more prominent network like BBC or CNN, then they will remove it from their channel? this is a joke!

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group.

As long as someone runs it through this forum, apparently yes. I'd love to see that though, could be fun. 

39 minutes ago, Towlie said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the Troubadour show. Hence we got the pro-shot of SCOM, followed by nothing (except for the production company airing their grievances).

Additionally, the two LA shows at Dodgers Stadium were to be the shows used for a potential Live DVD (including filming notices around the stadium).

But as your signature says @StayofExecution2020, fuck Team Brazil.

sorry. yes i meant troubadour

21 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

That was such a fun day - I’m glad you twisted my arm into doing Detroit that year! I always love spinning records at your place. Also a great gig - it was fun to see the proper opening night of the NITL tour, and that’s still my favorite NITL show that I went to. 

Thats so cool! Does that mean that you also got to see Alice in Chains in support?  If so, how were they?  

21 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Oh man, I wish you guys would've had a chance to stop by our pre party on your party bus! 

Assuming the GN'R tour gets rescheduled someday, I'll definitely do another pre party for whomever wants to join :)

Sounds good.  It would be great to meet you and some of our forum members.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

10 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

And it's already gone.

Who does this?? I just don't get it.

Sorry everyone! This is one of the many reasons why we can't allow YouTube videos anymore. I was hoping that with everything going on in the world and the fact that the video said "CLIPS PROVIDED BY LIVE NATION" would mean that these "fans" and TB would give us a break, but NOPE.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

And it's already gone.

Who does this?? I just don't get it.

People with literally nothing more in their lives.

Not even worth discussing them really - just a few keyboard warriors who think this sort of thing makes them in someway powerful or important as no-one in the real world wants anything to do with them. Bullies and cowards essentially. 

They'd also rather this site closed down than exist, as people here give them the contempt they deserve. I expect they also probably spend their time creating alt-accounts to post on here as they're banned. 

You're dealing with the arse-end of the internet here, sadly. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, DownUnderScott said:

Thats so cool! Does that mean that you also got to see Alice in Chains in support?  If so, how were they?  

I got there late. Can’t stand AIC, I’ve seen them a few times before and since, never even remotely enjoyed it. 

• Wow 3

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I got there late. Can’t stand AIC, I’ve seen them a few times before and since, never even remotely enjoyed it. 

I forgot they were even there if I didn't read it in this thread. I think I did recognize a song or two back then, thinking back.