New GnR pinball?

Pinball league is shut down here.  There wasn't any real word about a release date out there except it was in the works.

I wish everyday that I had a machine at home.  I miss pinball!  There's no sneaking into a place to play either.  They are on the non essential list.

On 4/4/2020 at 6:07 PM, cineater said:

Pinball league is shut down here.  There wasn't any real word about a release date out there except it was in the works.

I wish everyday that I had a machine at home.  I miss pinball!  There's no sneaking into a place to play either.  They are on the non essential list.

My parents have three pinball machines. Original Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and No Fear (extreme sports) But I can't go over there due to them at risk of getting exposed. 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

My parents have three pinball machines. Original Jurassic Park, Star Wars, and No Fear (extreme sports) But I can't go over there due to them at risk of getting exposed. 

My friends have a machine in the garage but they wouldn't even let me get out of the car when I dropped them off stuff.  Weird feeling.

3 hours ago, cineater said:

My friends have a machine in the garage but they wouldn't even let me get out of the car when I dropped them off stuff.  Weird feeling.

I'm sorry that happened. Everyone seems to be reacting to it differently. I hope it passes as lightly as possible and as soon as possible for everyone.

My parents asked me not to come over to their place (a Sunday tradition) and while I understand why, it did feel weird.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, Silveradot said:

Awesome man!

Which model did he end up getting? 

Don't know.  I assume the cheapest one as his business is pinball machines in bars for profit.  He's not a GNR fan either.  Whatever one is recommended for the businessman, he'll get.  Eventually he will sell it when its profit level drops and we beat the fuck out of it. :lol:  Going to be a while before I will be able to hear the music over all the noise from the other machines.  When a new machine comes in they are lined up to play it so they play on the older machines while they wait.  I may have to get there when they first open and hope the rest of those folks have jobs. :lol: