Help with Dave Mustaine GNR quote

MYWIFEMYLIFE

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Dave always sounds like

I find that especially sad, too, because I bet you he doesn't actually think or dwell on Metallica anywhere near as much as the media makes it sound.  Semi-related: I have a friend in Hollywood who does editing for a few different reality shows.  I'll never forget the feeling of just about pure terror when he showed me a few clips from very well-known shows and goes, "So, what you're seeing?  Yeah, none of this ever actually happened...."  I'm like, "huh?"  He's like, "All we did was string this together to make you think it happened but it never actually did..."  So that's TV; imagine how much more easily mere print or audio can be "re-arranged?"  Irrelevant post-script to that story: that friend is a freelancer and also said, "whenever I get pitched something and it's simply too slimy that I morally object to, I turn down the work..."  Poor Dave :(  Megadeth rules <3

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, there is no dana only zool said:

I find that especially sad, too, because I bet you he doesn't actually think or dwell on Metallica anywhere near as much as the media makes it sound.  Semi-related: I have a friend in Hollywood who does editing for a few different reality shows.  I'll never forget the feeling of just about pure terror when he showed me a few clips from very well-known shows and goes, "So, what you're seeing?  Yeah, none of this ever actually happened...."  I'm like, "huh?"  He's like, "All we did was string this together to make you think it happened but it never actually did..."  So that's TV; imagine how much more easily mere print or audio can be "re-arranged?"  Irrelevant post-script to that story: that friend is a freelancer and also said, "whenever I get pitched something and it's simply too slimy that I morally object to, I turn down the work..."  Poor Dave :(  Megadeth rules <3

I never thought about it that way, but that’s a good point. Appreciate the insight.

• Thanks 1

I forgot but he also had chipped in Rolling Stones too, but my memory is like shit nowadays :D I clearly remember he said stuff like that tho, cuz Metallica fans were so pissed off reading this that time :D

I love Megadeth a lot, till Risk and then Super Collider only. I also really like the Metal up your ass record where they had Mustaine and Load.