Wow...My World!

DurhamGirl

I have just listened to My World and really like it.  Obviously singing as if experiencing a psychotic episode, cleverly captured.  I love his voice which captures the crazy stream of logic in these situations.  When was this released and how was it received?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

I have just listened to My World and really like it.  Obviously singing as if experiencing a psychotic episode, cleverly captured.  I love his voice which captures the crazy stream of logic in these situations.  When was this released and how was it received?

It's just on Use Your Illusion II. Released in 1991.

It's a fun tune. A good driving song. 

5 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I have just listened to My World and really like it.

You're the first person to. :lol:

It was a hint at Axl's attempt to turn Guns N' Roses into an industrial/nu-metal band. By the time Chinese Democracy was released, nu-metal had come and gone. 

• Like 3

Those are some heady lyrics for a dis track - 'you're synapses dont even work that well!' Especially coming from a guy who probably thought that CT Scans (aka Cat Scans) scanned to see what historically significant cat you were a reincarnation of. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Those are some heady lyrics for a dis track - 'you're synapses dont even work that well!' Especially coming from a guy who probably thought that CT Scans (aka Cat Scans) scanned to see what historically significant cat you were a reincarnation of. :lol:

This is the hottest take on Use Your Illusion. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...