Iceland 2018 Soundboard has leaked (No links or requests)

It is a very very dry mix, however it is better than nothing so hey I take it as a win :lol: 

These days I actually find myself enjoying really good quality audience recordings more than soundboards - to capture the ambience and the "true" version of what the audience experiences

• GNFNR 1

51 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

i guess is Caram Costanzo the sound engineer

Ah of course, hadn't thought of that.

Always find it interesting to hear these extra behind the scenes bits to get an insight into what really goes on during a show like this.

Edit: listening back, just before Madagascar, it seems that it is Frank – "This lovely warm July evening"

Edited by DoMw94
  • Like 1

I hate being left out when these things drop

20 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I figure this is Axls iem, does anyone know enough about the subject to know why bootleggers don't take from multiple IEMs or why don't they target someone like Slash? Does he even wear IEMs while performing? I don't know. 

Slash’s IEMs are mixed with no vocals. 

30 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I hate being left out when these things drop

Slash’s IEMs are mixed with no vocals. 

Do you mean,  that Slash doesn't hear Axls singing on live Shows? 😝 always wondered, what the band says about Axls voice these days...🤦‍♂️

Just now, ZODIAC said:

Do you mean,  that Slash doesn't hear Axls singing on live Shows? 😝 always wondered, what the band says about Axls voice these days...🤦‍♂️

I’m pretty sure that’s how it is, slash’s IEM from Japan 2017 came out not too long ago and Axl was nowhere in the mix

1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I figure this is Axls iem, does anyone know enough about the subject to know why bootleggers don't take from multiple IEMs or why don't they target someone like Slash? Does he even wear IEMs while performing? I don't know. 

Yes the whole band is on IEM.

41 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I’m pretty sure that’s how it is, slash’s IEM from Japan 2017 came out not too long ago and Axl was nowhere in the mix

How long ago is this? This isn't the previous Japan recording that used to be on YouTube?

34 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yes the whole band is on IEM.

How long ago is this? This isn't the previous Japan recording that used to be on YouTube?

Maybe a month ago. It was a different recording than the original iem that came out years ago. It was just slash and frank pretty much if I remember correctly

Edited by Gimpy Hewitt

5 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

Maybe a month ago. It was a different recording than the original iem that came out years ago. It was just slash and frank pretty much if I remember correctly

Oh ok, didn't know about that. Would be cool too hear mostly Slash's guitar turned up and less of the other stuff.

• Like 1