Bumblefoot's new song... Planetary Lockdown!

24 minutes ago, WAR™ said:

https://bumblefoot.bandcamp.com/track/planetary-lockdown?fbclid=IwAR3YzH5XZYo_N_K3Q3ngLFvFLH5kCN0TuTYETiEsWIcmKX9-9Llsvn3xHfo

Our good old Bumble with a new instrumental track. What do ya think? 

Pretty bad ass imo

NOT BAD AT ALL, there are a lot of good things going on on this jam, some cool funky guitar stuff

the main riff is fucking good, except for the very end of it when he plays 2 zillion notes

two, three long stretched notes would be so much better

these guys like bumblefoot cant help themselves, they always seem to fall into these dream theather like mannerisms and almost never remember to give some room for the song to breathe

• Like 1

ha really digging the track and went for a third listening in a row and got this message

The time has come to open thy heart/wallet.

Buy this track to:

• directly support Bumblefoot
  • get unlimited streaming
  • get a high-quality download

if doesnt let me listen for the fifth time

very very "smart"

first time i remotely enjoy something by this guy and he takes the candy out of my mouth right when i was getting into it and getting ready to send the track to my friends

not doing that mr wallet

Edited by ludurigan

4 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

ha really digging the track and went for a third listening in a row and got this message

The time has come to open thy heart/wallet.

Buy this track to:

• directly support Bumblefoot
  • get unlimited streaming
  • get a high-quality download

if doesnt let me listen for the fifth time

very very "smart"

first time i remotely enjoy something by this guy and he takes the candy out of my mouth right when i was getting into it and getting ready to send the track to my friends

not doing that mr wallet

Cheapskate.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Absolutely unreal that someone is kicking off about giving a musician $1 for a song they like. 

ONE FUCKING DOLLAR! 

I'd love to know how they think musicians make a living. 

you are missing the point

this its not about the dollar

it is about doing it right

if you are giving something for free, then GIVE IT FOR FREE, dont take the candy out of my  fucking mouth when i am fucking enjoying it

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

To be honest, if you're really digging it and going for a third listen, it would be a sorry state of affairs if you didn't drop him $1!

Hardly breaking the bank is it?! 

Edit: I see you edited your original post to actually criticize him even more. Well done. 

yes i got pissed because mr walllet took the candy out of my mouth

• Haha 1

Just now, ludurigan said:

you are missing the point

this its not about the dollar

it is about doing it right

if you are giving something for free, then GIVE IT FOR FREE, dont take the candy out of my  fucking mouth when i am fucking enjoying it

It's not free. It's $1. 

He's let you hear it to decide if it's worth the $1. 

If you go to a shop, try on a pair of trainers, you don't then expect them to then let you walk out in them for free right? 

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

When I was checking out it said "Leave a message for Bumblefoot?" so I typed "Paying $1 for me and $4 for the guy on mygnr who doesn't want to pay" :lol:

Excellent stuff! 

• Like 2

Yeah I'm not sure where the notion of him "releasing it for free" came from. Literally as soon as you click the link it says its $1 for unlimited streaming and digital download, implying that you cannot stream it indefinitely without paying.

Artists charging money for songs? How ridiculous!

• Like 3

Just now, James Bond said:

Yeah I'm not sure where the notion of him "releasing it for free" came from. Literally as soon as you click the link it says its $1 for unlimited streaming and digital download, implying that you cannot stream it indefinitely without paying.

Artists charging money for songs? How ridiculous!

You're right, it doesn't say it's free anywhere. 

1 hour ago, BreakDown2014 said:

This track is incredible. He really was wasting his time and talent in GN'R

Obviously because of the lack of production. But, I think he fit in the band very well. I wish Robin would have stayed for the 2010 tour and beyond. Bumble really came into his own during that tour. Too bad there wasn't more of it besides some spots on CD

• Like 1