Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

As i jus posted Melbourne confirms full lock down for 2nd time 5 million people & this could well happen in UK or main land EU over the coming months & these bands are planning shows for 2021.........

Its a shit situation.

Less than 12 hours after asking for a refund for the gigs, Getting a refund back for 2 tickets for both London, Glaagow & Dublin.. Decent service that as they got a kickin for giving no information out a while back 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Maybe they know something we don't as in these shows ain't getting re booked

I think if it was definitely cancelled they'd automatically refunded everyone rather than us having to apply for a refund 

If its rescheduled and safe to, I'll be going again to all 3 venues/4 shows 

32 minutes ago, dando said:

Less than 12 hours after asking for a refund for the gigs, Getting a refund back for 2 tickets for both London, Glaagow & Dublin.. Decent service that as they got a kickin for giving no information out a while back 

Yeah. I've also asked for a refund now, as I've realized that with the cancellation of the 2 Diana Ross Shows, I'm not going to travel to Ireland. Rather see them somewhere I can go by car. Hopefully they refund everyone who asks.

9 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. I've also asked for a refund now, as I've realized that with the cancellation of the 2 Diana Ross Shows, I'm not going to travel to Ireland. Rather see them somewhere I can go by car. Hopefully they refund everyone who asks.

Took less than 12 hours to reply to me, so yeah they're good... GNR & Diana Ross.. Thats verity 😂 

Guns is one of the many touring acts who've just received loans from the US gov, via the Paycheck Protection Program to pay their out of work touring professionals. To me this is an indicator of this situation not resolving itself anytime soon for live concerts.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagles-guns-n-roses-pearl-jam-ppp-loans/

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/eagles-pearl-jam-guns-n-roses-ppp-loans-1025111/

(These loans were granted and announced on July 6th, I'm not sure if thats at all related to bands announcing cancellations that same day? :shrugs:)

Edit: @Gavin82posted at the same time! :headbang:

Edited by soon
  • Haha 1

Just now, soon said:

Guns is one of the many touring acts who've just received loans from the US gov, via the Paycheck Protection Program to pay their out of work touring professionals. To me this is an indicator of this situation not resolving itself anytime soon for live concerts.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eagles-guns-n-roses-pearl-jam-ppp-loans/

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/eagles-pearl-jam-guns-n-roses-ppp-loans-1025111/

(These loans were granted and announced on July 6th, I'm not sure if thats at all related to bands announcing cancellations that same day? :shrugs:)

Oh, right. For the 585 mio. $ small business?!? :facepalm:

3 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

Time for Live Nation and ticketbastard to give us our refund option for the 2020 US tour.  I won't be holding onto tickets for 2021.  Concerts won't be happening next year either.

I can't believe they haven't given you the option!! 2021 gigs wont happen... China will have killed half of us by then 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, dando said:

I can't believe they haven't given you the option!! 2021 gigs wont happen... China will have killed half of us by then 

Yup it's ridiculous.  The shows were postponed on May 20.  Come on dudes.  Even Slash has been quoted as saying he's not sure the gigs will go forward in '21.  Give us a refund already!

8 hours ago, Joraz said:

Does anyone honestly think the November shows will happen? Just curious 

I would be surprised if they happen. Numbers are climbing again in places that were doing better.

58 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I consider it highly improbable; however, summer 2021 could be different, hard to say for now. 

Or at least there could be some EU dates instead. We seem to have handled the situation slightly better than, you know, a certain very stable genius.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Or at least there could be some EU dates instead. We seem to have handled the situation slightly better than, you know, a certain very stable genius.

Oh I don't know. The UK have certainly given the very stable genius a run for his money. 

It's almost like electing incapable, arrogant, self-centered, self-promoting, unlistening, uncaring, money and power crazed clowns lead to problems. Who'd have thought it? If only we'd known! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's now I'm so grateful all the shows I've been too & all the Citys I've been able too see I'm sure it will be 2022 before we see 20,000 + people all stood around.

& Festivals like DL IOW & Glastonbury all way over 100.000 people lols they were the days Mr Glasto him self has said Glasto will go bust if no 2021

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Bojo just confirmed out door concerts / gigs can resume more details too be announced on coming Sat

I thought he just said open air theatre performances like a play etc, no way can an outdoor gig of tens of thousands go ahead surely