Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

55 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Did you hear The Rocket man on TV other night for that live streaming concert he sounded awful  like he just nailed a bottle vodka he well needs  break from his tour 

Thought he sounded fine tbh, he's still got damn impressive power in his voice.

5 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Did you hear The Rocket man on TV other night for that live streaming concert he sounded awful  like he just nailed a bottle vodka he well needs  break from his tour 

He did have to lift a baby grand out to his back garden, cut him some slack he's 73.

But seriously I thought he sounded decent.

9 hours ago, The Matinator said:

I can’t believe there’s GNR fans that are hardcore enough to debate why ticket sales are bad but has no idea about the “Fat Axl” memes rom Rio 2011. Axl even tried to get them all taken down.

Think everyone on here will have seen 'fat axl' memes, they're the lowest hanging of fruit. 

Though I don't think I ever saw any from Rio that weren't from the GNR community (as opposed to the general public).

Now the pic of axl from 2010 that made the rounds, absolutely.

i have tickets for glasgow no way that will go ahead i think that one will be canclled for sure,, i really dont mind but the no talk from gnr nothing thats whats annoying     but aye i doubt anyone will see a concert this year and maybe next 

35 minutes ago, TAYLOR said:

i have tickets for glasgow no way that will go ahead i think that one will be canclled for sure,, i really dont mind but the no talk from gnr nothing thats whats annoying     but aye i doubt anyone will see a concert this year and maybe next 

Think it's already banned under Scottish government regulations.

Let see how many days out they are from Lisbon before they cancell or postpone it can only go 1 or 2 ways this will be fun lols

Went on there FB earlier there is actually a GnR London page people are actually still trying too sell there tixs & NONE OF US EVEN HAVE OUR TIXS anyway & we aint getting them lols

27 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Let see how many days out they are from Lisbon before they cancell or postpone it can only go 1 or 2 ways this will be fun lols

Went on there FB earlier there is actually a GnR London page people are actually still trying too sell there tixs & NONE OF US EVEN HAVE OUR TIXS anyway & we aint getting them lols

When/if it gets to 14 days in advance I'll do a sweepstake game or something. 14 people can draw a day for them to announce the tour isn't happening and see who wins. 

Obviously it's totally absurd that no one has been told anything yet as it is. 

15 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

They are obviously trying too re book Stadiums for nx year if this was cancelled there is nothimg too wait for they just announce TOUR CANCELLED

Not necessarily. Every day the money sits in someone's high-interest account the more they make.......

• GNFNR 2

33 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Really? People are trying to sell their tickets. Madness 

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

At this stage people are probably genuinely concerned the concert will be going ahead and they won't be able to go, so are probably trying to claw back some money.....

Something to look forward to. An illegal concert 

2 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Something to look forward to. An illegal concert 

Haha! 

If you weren't clued up though, (or a bit thick), you'd be forgiven for thinking 'oh I have a ticket for this concert, it's not been cancelled, it's still on sale and still listed on the band website.....so it's still happening'. 

TRNSMT has been cancelled in Scotland. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time til the band come out and announce what's happening with the tour. Going to go ahead and cancel my accomodations etc throughout next week. Hoping I get refunds for my flights to Polska but unlikely.

20 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Guns N Roses London

Look that up im not on FB used my m8s they have a page where its like this thread & yes people are offering tixs @ discount rates NONE OF US ARE HAVING ANY TIXS 

I see them. They were put on sale very recently. No one should be daft enough to buy them. 

6 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Think it's already banned under Scottish government regulations.

Forget about the banned large gatherings, the band won't be allowed to travel to Europe (at least not back home). The international travel restrictions aren't getting lifted any time soon.

Edited by Gnrcane

6 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Forg et about the banned large gatherings, the band won't be allowed to travel to Europe (at least not back home). The international travel restrictions aren't getting lifted any time soon.

There is international flights landing in LHR & LGW every day flights from Washington DC too NYC too Hong Kong

There also flights landing in Spain from UK there 1 on way right now STN too MAD Its a Ryanair flight Its coming up too North coast Spain right now

There also a BA flight from IAD (WashIngton) too LHR due in now  Its just over Cardiff air space

Just go on Flighttracker24 look over LHR & LGW

Edited by Gavin82

In fact, are you guys realizing that this whole interruption only plays in our cards in terms of GN’R? I mean, not that Axl would care what the fans say on the internet, but there still will be certain pressure, even if just from the press: what I mean is, the longer the pause is, the less reasons not to give us new music (live or studio).

I use this attitude in life that can be expressed as "every cloud has a silver lining". And fuck me if this couldn’t be it for us.