What did Brighdie and Josh say in MFV Documentry?

Nicreve

Hi guys, I've been revisting the Makin' F@!#in' Videos documentry, But something Brighdie(played Slash's girlfriend in Don't Cry MV) and Josh Richman(Co-writed the Don't Cry MV Script) said I can't quite get. Need some help, please.

1.Brighdie reply Josh and say sth like 'Try to get the fan on line', It just don't make any sense to me.

2.Josh talked about they got a nice platform to shoot the video but got cancelled, he keep talkin' about sth or someone sounds like 'barrage', is this someone's name or sth?(Sorry about the  bad video quality)

Thanks.

Edited by Nicreve

I see these bits are not among the parts I transcribed.

2 hours ago, Nicreve said:

1.Brighdie reply Josh and say sth like 'Try to get the fan on line', It just don't make any sense to me.

It is: "I was just trying to get that frame of mind"

2 hours ago, Nicreve said:

2.Josh talked about they got a nice platform to shoot the video but got cancelled, he keep talkin' about sth or someone sounds like 'barrage', is this someone's name or sth?(Sorry about the  bad video quality)

I think he's talking about the hotel Slash was staying at, the Ballage.

4 hours ago, janrichmond said:

yep you're right, i can't find any reference to Ballage 

There is (was?) a Ballage Inn hotel in Beverly Hills

This is a man widely reputed to have held the rapper Vanilla Ice over the balcony of a 15th-floor room in the Ballage Inn Hotel in Beverly Hills in 1990, threatening to push him off unless Vanilla agreed to cede 25 per cent of the royalties on his debut album, To the Extreme.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/guns-n-poses-9234634.html

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

There is (was?) a Ballage Inn hotel in Beverly Hills

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/guns-n-poses-9234634.html

Thanks, man. that's rellay helpful. I've a couple more questions, please help me out, thanks.

1. Duff's scene, did Duff said Texas ? or is it "Touch this"?

2. Slash's car crash scense

(1)Did Andy said "Can't, can't, can't, you can't use it, you can't." or it's "Cunt"?

(2)The whole dialog among Andy, Josh and some crew guy is kind of vague:

One guy said 'That was excellent, fantasitic, it's [inaudiable]', sound like 'Cracker scence'.

Andy said something like 'Calm down, we can't use it.'

That guy said 'Or I can push it...'

Josh interrupted:"Shut up, [inaudiable], it's documentry, macabre cliff(?)"

(3)Josh and Augie

Josh:"Look, Augie [inaudiable] on camera gonna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that's our documentray camera, what do you think of that, Augie?"

Augie: "That was [inaudiable]." -- I did some search, Augie is likely called August Jakobsson, from Iceland, maybe he's shouting Icelandic?

Josh: "Whatever you say you big psyco. He is lkie  the guy in the Silence of the Lambs, like "Put the lotion in the basket."

3、Axl & Steph's fighting scene.

Axl:"Chuck made this."

Some guy:"Chuck made this only , Chuck and [inaudiable]" -- Is it Jane?

Some guy: "Paint the jacket."

Josh: "It's a laser, not real photo." -- Is laser like a holographic photo?

Axl:"Josh's call."

Josh: "call."

Axl: "Gosh, and what we're doing, we're gonna do for another 15 minutes, so Andy, this is mine." -- What did Axl mean, it didn't make any sense to me.

4.Live performance scense

Duff talked to Axl:

Dude, I got some free, like, extra mileage here on the [inaudiable] and shit. --What's the inaudiable part?

And I'll give you two to XXX, it's in New York City? --i thinks he said Bellevue, but it's a hospital in NYC.

5.End credits, Shannon Hoon(R.I.P) joked about how he wrote Don't Cry.

Man, I was on a 4 way. And I was down at Venice, staggering around like a zombie on Sunday afternoon.
And i've seen this this poor kid in XXX. -- Sounds like Justince, like someplace's name? I know Venice is probably the Venice Beach in L.A.

6.End credits

Axl to Steph: We gonna dispute [inaudiable]. --What's the inaudiable part?

9 hours ago, Nicreve said:

Slash's car crash scense

(1)Did Andy said "Can't, can't, can't, you can't use it, you can't." or it's "Cunt"?

It's cunt

One guy said 'That was excellent, fantasitic, it's [inaudiable]', sound like 'Cracker scence'.

I think he says 'it's a cracker son'

throw a car of a cliff?

Josh:"Look, Augie [inaudiable] on camera gonna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that's our documentray camera, what do you think of that, Augie?"

Donatelli

Augie: "That was [inaudiable]."

Perfect

'we're gonna puke when we see this.'

This is just me guessing.

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Yeah, there isn't anything recent about it, but I couldn't find much in the old press either. I only found that it was also called "Le Ballage".

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Blackstar said:

Yeah, there isn't anything recent about it, but I couldn't find much in the old press either. I only found that it was also called "Le Ballage".

On 4/19/2020 at 5:53 PM, Nicreve said:

Thanks, man. that's rellay helpful. I've a couple more questions, please help me out, thanks.

1. Duff's scene, did Duff said Texas ? or is it "Touch this"?

2. Slash's car crash scense

(2)The whole dialog among Andy, Josh and some crew guy is kind of vague:

Andy said something like 'Calm down, we can't use it.'

That guy said 'Or I can push it...'

(3)Josh and Augie

Augie: "That was [inaudiable]." -- I did some search, Augie is likely called August Jakobsson, from Iceland, maybe he's shouting Icelandic?

Josh: "Whatever you say you big psyco. He is lkie  the guy in the Silence of the Lambs, like "Put the lotion in the basket."

3、Axl & Steph's fighting scene.

Axl:"Chuck made this."

Some guy:"Chuck made this only , Chuck and [inaudiable]" -- Is it Jane?

Some guy: "Paint the jacket."

Josh: "It's a laser, not real photo." -- Is laser like a holographic photo?

Axl:"Josh's call."

Josh: "call."

Axl: "Gosh, and what we're doing, we're gonna do for another 15 minutes, so Andy, this is mine." -- What did Axl mean, it didn't make any sense to me.

4.Live performance scense

Duff talked to Axl:

Dude, I got some free, like, extra mileage here on the [inaudiable] and shit. --What's the inaudiable part?

And I'll give you two to XXX, it's in New York City? --i thinks he said Bellevue, but it's a hospital in NYC.

5.End credits, Shannon Hoon(R.I.P) joked about how he wrote Don't Cry.

Man, I was on a 4 way. And I was down at Venice, staggering around like a zombie on Sunday afternoon.
And i've seen this this poor kid in XXX. -- Sounds like Justince, like someplace's name? I know Venice is probably the Venice Beach in L.A.

6.End credits

@Blackstar Any thoughts? thanks.

Edited by Nicreve
Duplicate content.