Appetite for Distortion - Susan Holmes McKagan talks Books, Family, and new GNR | Ep. 191

11 hours ago, foreverguns said:

Since when rock stars wifes became popular??

I've never had much interest in footballers wives but Susan is cool. Always open and she has come through with some good info. She's certainly better at Twiiter than Axl N Slash 

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

Great stuff Brando. Good listen. 

I think Susan carries more clout than Dizzy or Fortus with new music happening. 

It was great to hear how sincere she was about GN’R fans, and how much humility she seemed to have.

And yeah, she sounded quite excited about the new GN’R material in a way that gets me excited about what’s to come too. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

It was great to hear how sincere she was about GN’R fans, and how much humility she seemed to have.

And yeah, she sounded quite excited about the new GN’R material in a way that gets me excited about what’s to come too. 

Yeah she's cool and it all sounds promising. But I'm not getting carried away until that new album is in my hands

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

wait.  I'm doing some quarantine math here:  susan has been on twice.... that means that Duff might be open to coming on.  and if Duff comes on, he may announce a new album. and if he announces a new album perhaps he would be cool enough to give the AFD show the first interview featuring him, Slash and Axl...

really hope that happens.  or atleast hope that Duff makes his way on. Brando has worked so hard for years to make this show and has done a ton of positive stuff to promote the band and keep the fans engaged with cool stories, etc.  Especially cool bc the band itself does nothing to keep their own fans engaged. 

Great job as always Brando!

Great point... hey @Gambit83 I'll volunteer to be guest host on that episode :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

An overseas guest host would be more suitable 

I don't know.... those overseas guests hosts would be too witty for the band.  It might make them feel uncomfortable 

Edited by WAR41

On 29.4.2020 at 12:33 PM, WildStar said:

Great stuff Brando. Good listen. 

I think Susan carries more clout than Dizzy or Fortus with new music happening. 

How can you say that? You cant look in their minds, can you