Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

The KISS like merchandising the last few years since the reunion is just... bleh. Can't wait for the GN'R coffins and condoms soon.

Just remember to follow Uncle Duff's advice, kids, and you too can someday be Punk as Fuck!

• Haha 1

Whatever Fernando sees in front of him in relation to Guns becomes merch. He saw tour trucks, so he made toy trucks. They fly a private jet, so he made GNAir merch. He watched his daughter and nice grow up on tour, so he made this book. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, soon said:

Whatever Fernando sees in front of him in relation to Guns becomes merch. He saw tour trucks, so he made toy trucks. They fly a private jet, so he made GNAir merch. He watched his daughter and nice grow up on tour, so he made this book. 

Did you know that there is Motörhead sex toy merch? He might want to add it if he looks into Mel's and  Beta's locker 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
  • Wow 2

4 minutes ago, netcord said:

I've been on this board as a fan of the band for a long time and this might be the most surreal thing that I can remember, including the times Axl came as @Dexter and spoke to people.  I'm not offended by it like many will be, nor will I be interested in buying it but it is outta left field, that's for sure. 

Agreed. I laughed out loud. They always come up with the most ridiculous thing that makes you check the calendar to see if it's April Fool's.

I worry now. Is this what the band's been Busy with during corona?

They could've at least made it into an audiobook read by Axl :wub:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

WTF. Fernando is getting out of control. Calling his child and his niece by the surname Rose, calling himself a part of the GNR family, and most of all, releasing a book titled SCOM/GNR based on his family. Just read below:

Illustrated by Jennifer Zivion, the book "was inspired by the adventures of Maya and Natalia Rose, two young girls who have grown up touring with the band," the release reveals.

Natalia and Maya are cousins — one the daughter of Guns N' Roses manager Fernando Lebeis and one his sister's. Lebeis says in the release, "My sister and I have been lucky to be able to watch our daughters — Maya and Natalia Rose — grow up while touring with the guys (the band)."

"We ourselves have been part of the 'Guns family' for over 30 years ... being able to bring this into a children's print book is truly special and a fun milestone in our lives ... " he adds.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Wow 4

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

WTF. Fernando is getting out of control. Calling his child and his niece by the surname Rose, calling himself a part of the GNR family, and most of all, releasing a book titled SCOM/GNR based on his family. Just read below:

Wow what a milestone! 

We're all thrilled for Team Brazil 

• Like 1

"Kids will love reading and parents will love singing along to" 

After you've finished singing it to your kids you could move on to the family-friendly lyrics of Pretty Tied Up, You Could Be Mine, My Michelle, Get In The Ring or One In A Million. hen talk them through some of the funny little incidents in the band's past such as the overdoses, riots, arrests, drugs and exploding-livers. Seeing as the book "celebrates love and music and how they bring us together in the sweetest ways". 

THE MOST DANGEROUS BAND IN THE WORLD. Lest we forget. 

Why would ANYONE in their right mind want to produce this utter garbage?! This is probably the tat that's made me most outright angry. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Just incredible.