Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, I do have a shit ton of boots from 1987 through 2010 or so. Maybe I should bust some of those out again soon. 

I've been listening to a lot of '88 and '91 lately. Hearing the things Axl would say during these shows... it's incredible how far this band has fallen. He was so hell bent on being a band for the people, and they've literally become everything he denounced. It's so sad.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

I've been listening to a lot of '88 and '91 lately. Hearing the things Axl would say during these shows... it's incredible how far this band has fallen. He was so hell bent on being a band for the people, and they've literally become everything he denounced. It's so sad.

Axl said he didn't get along with Gene Simmons, but today's announcement is just as bad as a Kiss Casket or any of their other chotskies.  I love this band's music, all lineups and albums included, but today was very clarifying that they don't give a damn about us.   

21 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

The vocals on the IG post seemed new. Or maybe just isolated. I still love hearing Axls voice isolated like on Resident Evil commercial.

I wish they would have released that remix, assuming this is the one you're talking about.

Given the direction GNR was going in at one time it would have fit in with their sound.

Wow, once again @Fernando read the fans'minds and delivered what we've all been waiting for. Who needs an update on the tour that is scheduled for in 3 weeks with loads of people sitting on travel expenses and tickets, knowing that the tour simply cannot happen, but still having no official announcement. Who wants new music or, even old music reworked, even when it's only one single fucking song, when you can have overpriced childrens merch instead? Or a streamed live performance like the Stones did. Or some 87-93 live shows which they can put up on YouTube? But no, instead we get toy trucks, childrens books and YouTube videos taken down... I really like the band, when they are on tour (yes, even though the setlist is the same since 2016 and Axl's voice is constantly declining.), I love being at their concerts, I love reading shows threads when I'm not there and I would buy everything related to NEW music (new album, live DVDs from whatever era) within a heartbeat.

But damn it's hard to be a GNR fan these days.. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WayTooManyOstriches said:

I wish they would have released that remix, assuming this is the one you're talking about.

Given the direction GNR was going in at one time it would have fit in with their sound.

Yeah, it’s badass. And has a serious bass line that just chugs. And isolated guitars too. Super cool. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It’s just a book. Jeez. The Fernando tie is kinda strange, but maybe some children will enjoy it. Maybe even a child at St. Judes. You fuckers would wipe a smile off a child at St. Judes? 

St. Judes does a fairly good job of that already. Every dime they make goes to heroin and hookers :lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fernando should be fired

Yep, can QPrime management please approach the band in managing them. TB has really fucked this band with their atrocious merch. Its really embarrassing being a fan......:facepalm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

It's not just about the book. They could have released it in 2 weeks or so after they cleared everything up about the tour. It's just the worst possible timing for releasing a book because they show the fans, that they don't care about them and don't want to provide them with much needed information, but instead they wanna make a quick and easy buck by putting out a fucking book

They should get their priorities straight 

That book won’t make much money. The claims of the band making a quick buck are wearing thin. What do you think this book will produce in revenue? Even, best selling authors don’t make much money unless they are J.K. Rowling. 

• Like 1

I can’t believe I have become one of the negative fans. I have been listening/loving/sticking up for these guys since 87’, but no longer. It’s a joke, sorry folks, nothing new, nothing interesting and this is from a guy who bought pit tix for at least five reunion shows. Can’t tell you how many times I have seen different variations of this band since 93’. What a joke.

11 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

That book won’t make much money. The claims of the band making a quick buck are wearing thin. What do you think this book will produce in revenue? Even, best selling authors don’t make much money unless they are J.K. Rowling. 

Its the principle of the thing.

do you really think a new Guns N’ Roses album would make a shit ton of money? 

In our streaming age? probably not. 

Again, its the principle of the thing. As far as I’m concerned, GNR is a band. Not a bunch of authors for kids books based on a plot that was written as a ‘joke’ 33+ years ago. 

Where is the band part of it? 

Edited by KeyserSoze

39 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yep, can QPrime management please approach the band in managing them. TB has really fucked this band with their atrocious merch. Its really embarrassing being a fan......:facepalm:

It is irritating how this guy who had zero to do with what made the band runs it so much into the ground

• Like 3

At the end of the day (quite literally), you are going to tell me the same man thats beefing with trumps whole administration right now is the same man that ‘okayed’ toy trucks and childrens books and HASN’t  written a LICK of political induced rock and roll rage?

i just physically cannot grasp it anymore. It is too unreal. 

• Like 1