Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

12 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

WTF. Fernando is getting out of control. Calling his child and his niece by the surname Rose, calling himself a part of the GNR family, and most of all, releasing a book titled SCOM/GNR based on his family. Just read below:

Jesus Christ...

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

You must think users here are incredibly dense. 

But, it's your life. Just rather a sad way to spend your time. 

My life is fine I have no idea what you are complaining about.  I can provide proof I am not who you are saying I am but I am not because of its none of your fucking business. 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

This thread :lol:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY PRODUCE A CHILDRENS BOOK WAHHHH.

JFC

There's a hell of a lot more to it than that, but don't trouble yourself with actually reading why this is a ridiculous move on GN'Rs part. 

18 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's nothing to say that hasn't already been said in the thread 

For once, I literally have no words. This is the biggest face palm day for me as a GNR fan. 

You have to admit that's quite a feat! Fernando's done it again.

• Haha 1

Fucks sake. Unbelievable. When you'd think you have seen it all with this band. Guns N' Roses manager to release a children's book, officially under the bands name, because he is part of the 'GNR fam for 30 years now' and his daughter and niece get to attend the shows

I just

:facepalm:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

WTF. Fernando is getting out of control. Calling his child and his niece by the surname Rose, calling himself a part of the GNR family, and most of all, releasing a book titled SCOM/GNR based on his family. Just read below:

IIRC his daughters name is Maya Rose Leibeis?

I wouldn't put it passed him to be so delusional to take on the Rose surname, but that might not be the case here. And if so, I think its a sweet gesture to offer Axl legacy in the family by giving his daughter that middle name.

3 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Fucks sake. Unbelievable. When you'd think you have seen it all with this band. Guns N' Roses manager to release a children's book, officially under the bands name, because he is part of the 'GNR fam for 30 years now' and his daughter and niece get to attend the shows

I just

:facepalm:

There should definitely be some sort of 'what rubbish will they make next' game going on! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Haha 1

ive no idea what to actually say to this news. Why are his child and niece named rose ?  He hasn't been part of the GNR family for 30 years in reality. He should send Stephanie Seymour a big Christmas card every year because without her fernando and the rest of his family wouldn't be known. He didn't become involved in GNR because of any other than because he was close to the red headed lad. 

Edit: on second reading of that quote it may be that the second child's middle name is rose but it can be read either way.

Edited by IrishgunnerII

1 minute ago, ZODIAC said:

Is there any interest in such a book from a band, that released their last studio album 12 years ago? I mean, does the public still care, if even the 'diehard' fans call this absurd and BS?

As much interest as there is for toy trucks, miniature baseball bats and laundry bags I should imagine! 

• Haha 1