Axl Rose vs. US. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin

3 hours ago, thomase said:

don't believe me look it up you will see what i said is the truth

LOL, I'm very well versed in the situation which is how I know what you posted is inaccruate. 

11 hours ago, Draguns said:

When a news organization like Bloomberg News, Politico, NY Times, etc. are writing articles regarding current events and a rock singer, I wouldn't say he's washed up. 

Should we ask Kip Winger if he has news about a vaccine?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Should we ask Kip Winger if he has news about a vaccine?

There's a difference between actually asking celebrities about their views on politics and accepting that celebrities has the right to voice their opinions.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

There's a difference between actually asking celebrities about their views on politics and accepting that celebrities has the right to voice their opinions.

Is the tweeter musings of Rose peer-reviewed?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is the tweeter musings of Rose peer-reviewed?

No, and he literally replied to Mnuchin saying "I'm not a government official, I'm not the one who should be held responsible right now."

Axl Rose is an out-of-work middle-aged rock star tweeting his opinion. Steve Mnuchin is Secretary of the Treasury in the midst of a massive economic crisis who is spending his time vanity-searching his own name and replying to critical tweets. One of those seems significantly more worthy of criticism than the other to me.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Lol just so everyone knows, in the covid19 thread in the anything goes section DieselDaisy has argued for 160+ pages claiming things like there's no such thing as medical experts who should be listened to regarding the pandemic and that it's okay to call it the chinese/COVID-19 like Trump does.

OK....let's keep that discussion there. There's really no reason to bring that here. This whole thing (Axl's "Twitter fued with the Treasury Secretary) seems to be over with anyway, so I'll close this thread now. 

Here's the link for anyone who wants to head to that threads to continue COVID discussion:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/223266-covid-19-outbreak/?page=174