Axl Rose vs. US. Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin

3 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Axl back at number one on the trends.

I grow more and more certain if there are any new lyrics on the next album they will be political in nature.

I'd be happy with an album of 12 Civil Wars

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

How the hell can you get that wrong?! Just completed one of the biggest tours in history?! 😂

Perhaps they saw the release of the children’s book and called Time of Death on the band? I know I did. 

• Like 1

Axl’s reply Tweet was embarrassing. It’s like it was wrote by a 12yr old. 

Notoirous recluse Axl Rose, who lives in a big ass house in the Hills, backs the continued lockdown...of course he does. Nothing will change for Axl. Means he doesn’t have to get his fat ass of the sofa to do another round of the tour. 

Edited by invisible_rose
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, invisible_rose said:

Axl’s reply Tweet was embarrassing. It’s like it was wrote by a 12yr old. 

Notoirous recluse Axl Rose, who lives in a big ass house in the Hills, backs the continued lockdown...of course he does. Nothing will change for Axl. Means he doesn’t have to get his fat ass of the sofa to do another round of the tour. 

Why so verbally abusive?  Wow no wonder he keeps away from social media...

• Like 1

He's not exactly wrong but like most celebs he errs on the side of hypocrisy (glass houses and all that). Outside of fans most of the world don't pay much mind to aging rockstars but I can't help feeling if he keeps repeatedly putting himself in the crosshairs eventually someone will go digging for dirt and I imagine they might not have to look far to find it. It tends to be how it works with politics and twitter in general.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, thomase said:

axl need focus on his music career look what happen to the dixie chicks they ruin there career by attacking the president bush and trump

The Dixie Chicks had a massive comeback with the very next record (Taking The Long Road). Then they all had varying degrees of success with solo projects. Then they toured successfully for years and just had a brand new album released last week. Not sure how that's a good example here lol. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

How the hell can you get that wrong?! Just completed one of the biggest tours in history?! 😂

They probably thought he was replaced by Mr. Mickey Mouse