NITL live videos on youtube

1 hour ago, Crocanti said:

Hello, I have been following this forum for a long time but I have never decided to write.
I have listened to the video of Not in this lifetime selects and have equalized, compressed, limited and added a bit of reverb.
I find it a little sad that a band of these characteristics is not able to do a 10-minute job to show a bit of quality in their material.
The video download could not have been the best since it was impossible for me to download in good quality ... but I think the audio has improved a lot.
enjoy it.

Thankyou, i like this.

2 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I still found surreal seeing Slash here... When he starts Chinese .. i mean that was unthinkeable not long ago. And yes i agree with the man DTJ rocks! I've been listening all week

Slash starting CD riffs hits different

So what's next? Tomorrow we'll get another one?

I listened to the three songs again today for the first time since the YouTube premiere.

I know Fernando said they picked a gig at random but I still find it slightly amusing how they picked literally the one time that It's So Easy wasn't an absolutely smash considering that's one of the songs they typically nail every time (especially Axl).

Chinese is pretty good overall even with the mistakes. It's solid enough.

DTJ is the absolutely highlight. What a cracking version and probably one of the best versions I've heard from the tour. It's been hit or miss sometimes in the extended intro with Duff coming in late or Axl coming in early but this one is spot on. Axl sounds great too. Someone does need to tell Richard to ease off the Bigsby a little though. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crocanti said:

Hello, I have been following this forum for a long time but I have never decided to write.
I have listened to the video of Not in this lifetime selects and have equalized, compressed, limited and added a bit of reverb.
I find it a little sad that a band of these characteristics is not able to do a 10-minute job to show a bit of quality in their material.
The video download could not have been the best since it was impossible for me to download in good quality ... but I think the audio has improved a lot.
enjoy it.

Do you think you crop the songs and upload them separately?

5 hours ago, James Bond said:

DTJ is the absolutely highlight. What a cracking version and probably one of the best versions I've heard from the tour. It's been hit or miss sometimes in the extended intro with Duff coming in late or Axl coming in early but this one is spot on. Axl sounds great too. Someone does need to tell Richard to ease off the Bigsby a little though. :lol:

Absolutely the highlight and the only of the 3 songs worth re-watching or sharing. I really hope someone crops the 3 songs into separate videos. Agree on Fortus.. That whammy action is brutal at the end.. Just sounds makes everything sound out of tune. He does that on Don't Cry and some other song too that I can't recall right now. It still misses the groove it had back in the classic days but still good for this line-up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Absolutely the highlight and the only of the 3 songs worth re-watching or sharing. I really hope someone crops the 3 songs into separate videos. Agree on Fortus.. That whammy action is brutal at the end.. Just sounds makes everything sound out of tune. He does that on Don't Cry and some other song too that I can't recall right now. It still misses the groove it had back in the classic days but still good for this line-up. 

I don't mind it as much on Don't Cry. It seems more tasteful and he keeps it subtle. Here it's like he suddenly remembered his guitar was equipped with a Bigsby and shoehorned it in!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crocanti said:

enjoy it.

Welp it's gone now. Was nice while it lasted.

12 hours ago, Crocanti said:

enjoy it.

Please dont post these to youtube because of a certain banned member (i.e fuckwit) who will flag them and take then down.

• Like 2

We need some Youtube (MyGNR CSI) hacker who could possibly know if there's a video already uploaded in their account and ready to go. :lol:

But seriously now, if it's not a weekly thing it will be just sad.

On 5/22/2020 at 1:40 PM, GNR_RNR said:

There's literally too much wrong with your comment for me to bother to correct. If it bothers you so much just avoid it.

Your comment is a joke. Moving on.

Really?  Sorry you are butt hut by a little criticism and comparative analysis of a band and their management.   It is literally impossible to defend GnR or Fernando right now.

19 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Really?  Sorry you are butt hut by a little criticism and comparative analysis of a band and their management.   It is literally impossible to defend GnR or Fernando right now.

Literally impossible?

The overuse/misuse of the word literally is annoying.

• Thanks 1