NITL live videos on youtube

8 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think we can retire the "Axl only sound like shit because the are cell phone recordings"  excuse now

That would make too much sense to release songs from shows where Axl actually sounds fairly good

I feel many of you will be dissapointed if Houston 2016 footage comes out...

I dont feel he was SO MUCH BETTER there...he may sound stronger that the rest of the shows but if they select the songs where he is always weak, they will be as weak as any other show.

I hope Im proven wrong though...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UseYourDelusion said:

Can we have a pro shot of Back in Black from Axl DC Phili 2016? Quite frankly one of the most ridiculously high quality vocal performances from any rock singer ever. He sounds like a razor on it, incredible.

Which part of that tour was NITL? I'd be on an ACDC forum for that one & for those that want a better ISE and a Jungle...download fest put those on YouTube about 18 months ago 

On 6/21/2020 at 7:23 PM, Alejandro GNR said:

Axl not rasping on Sorrys prechorus is a big signal his voice is torn out

Your  right what I think all the damage he did to his vocal chords on the Illusions tour with no proper training or technique did his voice long term damage so he is trying to keep even more from happening. If he sang like he did in the 90s like he did now it would be much much worse for ones chords. You can also be "fit" and sound completely awful.

Case and point Jon Bon Jovi.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

On 6/21/2020 at 6:31 PM, Ant said:

I just wanna hear them try D tuning.

Listen to Nightrain in D it's fuckin' cool.... little more menacing.... little more world weary -- it suits an Axl that kinda stalks around instead of sprints around... :D 

I see he who must not be named is still stalking this forum. Was curious to see what this would sound like

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I see he who must not be named is still stalking this forum. Was curious to see what this would sound like

Damn I didn't realize... haha, that clip I posted had been up for like 4 years.

You can do it yourself in Audacity... some songs sound really cool (Nightrain especially). It's really fascinating how much of a shift in mood a key change can provide. 

Whenever I see that youtube takedown pic on this forum I just picture: 

tenor.png

Hard at work! /salute . They might have let you drink their piss after a show in the 80's, if they knew what an ally you would become. 

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Your  right what I think all the damage he did to his vocal chords on the Illusions tour with no proper training or technique did his voice long term damage so he is trying to keep even more from happening. If he sang like he did in the 90s like he did now it would be much much worse for ones chords. You can also be "fit" and sound completely awful.

Case and point Jon Bon Jovi.

"Completely awful" is a bit harsh, imo. It's a little hit or miss but totally acceptable for a live show. I know from personal experience that song is a bitch to sing.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

"Completely awful" is a bit harsh, imo. It's a little hit or miss but totally acceptable for a live show. I know from personal experience that song is a bitch to sing.

Everybody!!! I'm a cowboy.... ♬.... 

• Haha 2

On 27/06/2020 at 5:56 AM, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Can someone please explain to me what the hell goes on with the video takedowns. I know it is a "thing", and I know not to post youtube links, but why does posting a link to a 4 year old video on here suddenly mean the video is pulled?!

Who, why, what for?!?! 

It makes no sense to me.

On 27/06/2020 at 6:34 AM, lame ass security said:

Yeah I also thought that was an absolutely fine performance. 

Truth be told, only watched both Selects for the first time last night, in one sitting with ear phones in and after a fat bong hit..

I was actually quite pleased with both videos and in reflection I am happy that we finally have something official from the band during this era.

You Could Be Mine actually still managed to raise a few hairs on the neck during that guitar intro from Slash, but it also helps that I was there that day so seeing that footage makes it more special.

I really hope they keep it up as this is how they should be doing it, warts n' all!

Edited by 6lake sa66ath
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SAU3R said:
New one coming up? 

2 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Heres hoping that they will release some NITL live action today! I hope they deliver.

Huh? There wasn't a teaser like this for the previous two, so why than, should that be one now? it's only another boring b/w insta post.