NITL live videos on youtube

18 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe it just has to do with the platform, as it seems he doesn't want what he says to be taken as official statements. There he was able to do a voice chat that he asked not to be recorded, so even if it's recorded it won't be shared in public and then make news as statements etc. And on reddit all the threads he posts in get deleted (possibly at his request) after a little while so his comments are not visible in the main feed of the GnR subreddit or of his profile and one has to look to find them.

Hmm - good points but still odd! Still - any platform where there is engagement can only be good.

4 hours ago, James Bond said:

Again I wouldn't deny that plenty of people get where they are through experience above degrees and that is to be valued. My jabs shouldn't be taken too literally in that regard. My general point is just that he has continuously shown to be incompetent in many of the dailies of being the manager of a big time rock act. I realize Axl is much to blame as well in regards to some things (new music) but it wouldn't take much effort at all to repair the disconnect between the band and its fans.

His "holier than thou" attitude and flashing his manager card every chance he can just makes him just come across as too insecure to truly manage the giant machine that this band has become. I don't even think Guns fans are the most hostile and yet Team Brazil has trouble dealing with it.

He reminds me of people who speak about sports teams.

When 'WE' won that game....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZODIAC said:

What did duff say in that direction? What 'hint' are you referring at?

On the second AWOLNATION interview with Duff, he seemed to imply that "good things will happen when touring resumes" in regards to the question that everybody was asking (there was a lot of spam on the chat about a new album).

Just now, Manfisman said:

On the second AWOLNATION interview with Duff, he seemed to imply that "good things will happen when touring resumes" in regards to the question that everybody was asking (there was a lot of spam on the chat about a new album).

Ok, thanks! Oh well... that implies, that a possible release is months/years away... maybe a single, at the best.

On 07/05/2020 at 4:21 PM, RussTCB said:

I swear to God if they just upload shit like A4D, the London concert and so on....... 

It would be start, imagine if they released the london show with a good mix.

I think you meant that they might just release them in the same form as we've seen them already. Not sure if I have watched the entire A4D show... It would be amazing if the released some bonus material with some interviews with the A4D band... including Axl. 

K'll hold my tongue for now, but this could easily amount to nothing. 

• GNFNR 1

On 07/05/2020 at 8:00 PM, FRANSAD said:

Wonder if they capable enough to remove the watermarks from my videos, but I guess not because on social media they posted several pictures ripped from gnrontour website and also copy-pasted the appetite for vaccination picture as if it was their own.fnr-gi10.png

This is brilliant! 

Also your Beta gif😂

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

If they dare release any footage before NITL will you try and get it taken down? 

Nah there's some absolute gold from the CD era that would be awesome to release.

But it ain't going to happen.

Can’t believe it’s taken so long for a tour that grossed THAT high to consider sharing concert footage in a social media age. 

They really need to drop new material in time for the next Actual live shows but that’s another story.  They have a great opportunity to hype up the reunion now during lockdown ready for any new material- even if it was just a single!

1 minute ago, UseYourDelusion said:

Can’t believe it’s taken so long for a tour that grossed THAT high to consider sharing concert footage in a social media age. 

They really need to drop new material in time for the next Actual live shows but that’s another story.  They have a great opportunity to hype up the reunion now during lockdown ready for any new material- even if it was just a single!

They're only doing it because of the coronavirus IMO.

• Like 1

They’d be off their tits to put out something that doesn’t show Axl at the top of his game. Appetite for Democracy had a few solid tracks to choose from, SCOM and YCBM should’ve been avoided

Edited by Dean
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dean said:

They’d be off their tits to put out something that doesn’t show Axl at the top of his game. Appetite for Democracy had a few solid tracks to choose from, SCOM and YCBM should’ve been avoided

I thought A4D generally sounded ok (sure it's not the best ever vocals Axl put out but meh).

And the song choices are determined by what songs the public knows.

The track(s) put out will be one of the well known GNR hits:

- Jungle

- SCOM

- Paradise City

- Patience

- You Could Be Mine

- Don't Cry

+ Maybe a CD track & a cover 

Just now, GNR_RNR said:

I thought A4D generally sounded ok (sure it's not the best ever vocals Axl put out but meh).

- Jungle

- SCOM

- Paradise City

- Patience

- You Could Be Mine

- Don't Cry

Yeah, definitely, but hopefully they take everything into consideration with how the general public perceived Axl for years with those Disaster videos. They need to rectify that and show him killing it. Everything bar mostly SCOM and YCBM from the list above, Axl usually kills it (there will be a few PC's to choose from that are passable). The band are fucking great on Patience. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

- Jungle

- SCOM

- Paradise City

- Patience

- You Could Be Mine

- Don't Cry

It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone and Knockin' On Heavens Door are all just as likely IMO. I'm hoping for some of these:

It's So Easy - Troubadour
WTTJ - Detroit 2016
Patience - Glendale 2016
Out Ta Get Me / My Michelle - Cincinnati 2016

But honestly if they post any live videos, it's a step in the right direction and I'll be happy about that.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

From reddit

red110.jpg

...um surely the nightrain forum would be sufficient for this exact thing.

Label it "not concrete plan discussions" duh!

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone and Knockin' On Heavens Door are all just as likely IMO. I'm hoping for some of these:

It's So Easy - Troubadour
WTTJ - Detroit 2016
Patience - Glendale 2016
Out Ta Get Me / My Michelle - Cincinnati 2016

But honestly if they post any live videos, it's a step in the right direction and I'll be happy about that.

Any new live footage is a set in the right direction even if it is NV or SCOM

• Like 1

Credit where credit is due, I suppose. Definitely a step in the right direction. In my opinion this should have been an obvious move that didn't require visiting Reddit but alas, it sure beats the children's book.

Hopefully it's some worthwhile footage. I'm looking at you, Houston 2016!

• Like 2