NITL live videos on youtube

11 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Almost said something similar to that too! hat It's So Easy is awesome the and OTGM and MM performances with Steven were the best of the tour. 

Oh man, yeah I remember thinking while Steven was up there at the Dodger Stadium show that instrumentally it had the exact same vibe as Felt Forum '88 if you closed your eyes and imagined the visuals of that era lol.  Even as someone who tolerates Frank's drumming more than many here, when Steven came on for those two songs there was an immediate switching of vibe there that was unmistakable

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Oh man, yeah I remember thinking while Steven was up there at the Dodger Stadium show that instrumentally it had the exact same vibe as Felt Forum '88 if you closed your eyes and imagined the visuals of that era lol.  Even as someone who tolerates Frank's drumming more than many here, when Steven came on for those two songs there was an immediate switching of vibe there that was unmistakable

My Uncle had a ticket to the Cincinnati show for me. I live Mass.  After Vegas and before the Stadium tour started I told him to give it to someone else.  I didn't think traveling around to see this lineup was worth it.  Fucked that one up big time.. 

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Was that Foo Fighters video (which is now removed... :max:) on the Foo's official channel? I only caught it briefly late last night but thought I saw the FF logo, which made me surprised this morning to see the video gone. 

Edit: It's still there. Doh. My phone crashed and didn't reload the video within the frame and I thought for a moment even the Foo Fighters were being subject to these video deletions. Thank god not. We already live in a crazy enough world.

Edited by ToonGuns
Correction

On 3.7.2020 at 9:55 AM, UseYourDelusion said:

Still one of my fav moments of the NITL tour where they were at a festival with the Foo’s headlining the night before GNR.

This is how an incredible drummer can improve GnR sound by the way. Unbelievable performance.

I always thought this was way too fast.. Don't get me wrong I like FF and Taylor Hawkins is a great drummer, but that version of ISE is waaaay too fast and I prefer Frank's drumming tbh

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I always thought this was way too fast.. Don't get me wrong I like FF and Taylor Hawkins is a great drummer, but that version of ISE is waaaay too fast and I prefer Frank's drumming tbh

Normally I hate when bands barrel through a song, but in this case I actually like this version. I like how every drummer in GNR has played ISE though.

29 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I really feel this is the same tempo as the AFD version. Plus it feels like stevens drumming. I only heard the first 2mins and taylors drumming is almost literally the same as stevens off AFD.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

They shouldn't have started this selects thing if they can't even get something like this done in a professional, NOT frustrating for the fans way. 

To this day, it's just another thing to piss off the real fans. 

I wouldn't say they shouldn't have started it because it's better than nothing IMO. But the way it's done is typical GNR. It sucks that they can't do anything like a normal band would do

• Like 2

You all don't get the well deliberated big plan !

They're following this lazy temporal sequence of posting, going from the latest ones to the very first beginning of the reunion, so that we'll get the selects from 2016 right at 2026 to celebrate a 10th anniversary.:smiley-confused2:

I would suck off a crack toking hobo for 2017 Ottawa (got to see em on my birthday) and you dont even KNOW what i would do to even greasier people for Toronto or Houston 2016. No offense to those who went but why salt lake city w limited angles and a fairly dead crowd as the first clip!? The subsequent donnington clips put those to shame so hard despite Axls weaker vox

3 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

I would suck off a crack toking hobo for 2017 Ottawa (got to see em on my birthday) and you dont even KNOW what i would do to even greasier people for Toronto or Houston 2016. No offense to those who went but why salt lake city w limited angles and a fairly dead crowd as the first clip!? The subsequent donnington clips put those to shame so hard despite Axls weaker vox

I reckon for some UYI bootleg, you'd suck off Shitty Bill! :D

• Haha 1