NITL live videos on youtube

14 minutes ago, dando said:

Thing is, with these YouTube vids, you all want them up, then when we've got them, all u do is complain about them

If i was band management and saw all the moaning, i wouldn't release more either 

Or I would try to choose some GOOD performances or songs where it isnt so obvious time has taken a toll specially on Axls voice....COME ON!!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Or I would try to choose some GOOD performances or songs where it isnt so obvious time has taken a toll specially on Axls voice....COME ON!!!!

I get what you're saying but this is Team Brazil we're on about... No matter what i did good or bad, if all i got what criticism   id do no more... Thats all im saying, and back to a good voice every night... They wont show 2006 or 10, or Acdc 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dando said:

I get what you're saying but this is Team Brazil we're on about... No matter what i did good or bad, if all i got what criticism   id do no more... Thats all im saying, and back to a good voice every night... They wont show 2006 or 10, or Acdc 

Yes, it's all criticism because they can't do this WEEKLY. We're really happy with this NITL Selects, we're only pissed off beacuse of the amateur movements they do. What are the difficulties of launching this weekly? Why is there always an excuse for everything? The video edition of the first NITL was practically null and still we were satisfied with it.

Edited by feli1269

1 hour ago, dando said:

Thing is, with these YouTube vids, you all want them up, then when we've got them, all u do is complain about them

If i was band management and saw all the moaning, i wouldn't release more either 

To collectively punishing even those who weren't complaining and are interested in more?

No need to say most of the critism is understandable, though. It should be for their own good to select the best videos possible than some random stuff.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, feli1269 said:

Yes, it's all criticism because they can't do this WEEKLY. We're really happy with this NITL Selects, we're only pissed off beacuse of the amateur movements they do. What are the difficulties of launching this weekly? Why is there always an excuse for everything? The video edition of the first NITL was practically null and still we were satisfied with it.

Im not defending them at all, but nobody promised weekly video's, Fernando said they'd try or see if they could

If you want perfect videos you aren't going to get them. Maybe the first 2 vegas / Coachella gigs but the setlist isnt great compared to 2018 to 20

Whatever we get they'll be someone unhappy 

7 minutes ago, dando said:

Im not defending them at all, but nobody promised weekly video's, Fernando said they'd try or see if they could

If you want perfect videos you aren't going to get them. Maybe the first 2 vegas / Coachella gigs but the setlist isnt great compared to 2018 to 20

"They'd try or see if they could" - They has nothing to do apart from reschedule the tour (The management).

A BIG BAND works as a company, there are sectors that take care of different things. If there is someone in charge of marketing, it is who has to take care of this together with the group that films all the shows and its producer or promoters of UMG / Geffen or whoever.

1 hour ago, dando said:

He also said they didnt post for a while due to BLM hahahaa just ridiculous

I thought the selects were a great idea but could care less if they released another one. All they do is showcase how bad Axl is and how mediocre this lineup is over all....  Mix in some selects from 87 - 93 please.... Or actually dig to find better performances from the last few years..

• Like 3

The weirdest thing to me is that they clearly have the Troubadour 2016 with great quality video/audio just sitting there and yet won't release it.

And then the first vid we got was some random show with little significance. At least Download 2018 was a a big performance and sounded good.

Pretty sure fans would like to see the first time Axl & Slash shared the stage since '93.

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

He also said they didnt post for a while due to BLM hahahaa just ridiculous

Thats bullshit yes, releasing a video for Madagascar would have been fitting

11 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

The weirdest thing to me is that they clearly have the Troubadour 2016 with great quality video/audio just sitting there and yet won't release it.

And then the first vid we got was some random show with little significance. At least Download 2018 was a a big performance and sounded good.

Pretty sure fans would like to see the first time Axl & Slash shared the stage since '93.

Download was good, had some bad moments. The end of Coma for instance but 90% was very good & it's all recorded 

Weve had Easy, Jungle, Slither, Rocket, Attitude, YCBM and Scom so weve got 25% of it or so

8 minutes ago, dando said:

Thats bullshit yes, releasing a video for Madagascar would have been fitting

Download was good, had some bad moments. The end of Coma for instance but 90% was very good & it's all recorded 

Weve had Easy, Jungle, Slither, Rocket, Attitude, YCBM and Scom so weve got 25% of it or so

Judging by the video it was poor. SCOM sounded like a band about to collapse of boredom. 

I understand there's that 'I was actually there and it was good' thing but based on the video, it looks and sounds at best average. That seems to be the general view looking at the comments on here. 

Frankly though, at this point I have zero interest in seeing another YouTube clip of a song I've heard thousands of times. 

Things are very very boring at this point for all concerned. 

13 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Judging by the video it was poor. SCOM sounded like a band about to collapse of boredom. 

I understand there's that 'I was actually there and it was good' thing but based on the video, it looks and sounds at best average. That seems to be the general view looking at the comments on here. 

Frankly though, at this point I have zero interest in seeing another YouTube clip of a song I've heard thousands of times. 

Wouldn't say poor by any means.

Simply an average performance for 2018 that sounded serviceable. And considering it contained a number of the weaker songs from the set I think it turned out great.

Personally I'm looking forward to more select vids, the only annoying thing is that there's no decent schedule they currently follow. The two so far have been a fun watch, just always nice to have more.

42 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Was that show even that good? I have watched some and don't remember being very impressed.. I thought they were disappointing overall until they kicked off the Stadium tour and finally started to hit their stride...

4 hours ago, dando said:

They're incompetent and I will not hold off on voicing my opinion about it because some are afraid we will not get some shitty videos.

2016 video's would have been a no-brainer, but one needs to have a brain in the first place to understand that.

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Was that show even that good? I have watched some and don't remember being very impressed.. I thought they were disappointing overall until they kicked off the Stadium tour and finally started to hit their stride...

From the videos I've heard of it the performance was fine, I'm sure Axl shattering his foot probably impacted his vocals somewhat but sounded decent regardless.

Makes zero sense why they would sit on that especially when it's got some nice fidelity video.

It's an important piece of GNR history that would be a nice thing to share with the fans.

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Ive said forever SCOM is terrible live, but listen to Easy from Download, they released it 18 months ago, find me a better preference of it after 2016