NITL live videos on youtube

13 minutes ago, uncivil war said:

Is it weird they used the word "footage"? 

My guess is new concert "footage" with old studio music played over the top...

Gosh I hope not but that is what they’ve done with all the clips they post on Instagram

That said, they will have to cherry-pick to get Axl at his best moments over 4 years

28 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Gosh I hope not but that is what they’ve done with all the clips they post on Instagram

That said, they will have to cherry-pick to get Axl at his best moments over 4 years

Nothing wrong with that, iron maiden did it with flight 666 and you get a solid set list with the best performances from the entire tour.

thats how a functioning band with a good manager does it right

• GNFNR 1

Probs safe to assume they wanna clean their slate of Izzy and Steve's name since they didnt join in the reunion (I could assume TB wasnt a fan of them not taking the money they offered) and so id assume they wanna start a clean slate with the band now so safe to assume 2016-Now is a fair looking timeline of these vids. Would be amazing if they did a livestream exclusive show lmao but no way thats gonna happen.

3 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Nothing wrong with that, iron maiden did it with flight 666 and you get a solid set list with the best performances from the entire tour.

Flight 666 is a lot of fun, especially the documentary aspect. I thought years back they were going to do that, what with the Tommy Stinson rehearsal videos and such. We can hope!

He literally said Troubadour will be shared first also because the Troubadour has  financial problems due to covid 19.
Also explicitly said it's not gonna be full show but clips but it will be sooner than soon.
When he said they will be focussing on #NITL video's I made an offer he can't refuse.

1 minute ago, FRANSAD said:

He literally said Troubadour will be shared first also because the Troubadour has  financial problems due to covid 19.
Also explicitly said it's not gonna be full show but clips but it will be sooner than soon.
When he said they will be focussing on #NITL video's I made an offer he can't refuse.

I hope by clips he means full songs & not like the Axl/Dc videos they put out.

49 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

I hope that means you left a horses head in fernandos bed

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

From the picture in the tweet and from what Fernando said about the Troubadour I believe it will only be NITL shows.

I think so too. Maybe they'll choose a song here or there from the tour but not a full show

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

Hopefully they resurrect your GNR YouTube channel.  Excluding a new album, that would be the best thing GNR could do...in my book at least!

3 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Flight 666 wasn’t cherry-picked because they’re an inconsistent live band though, they picked different songs from different shows because the concert film and live album compliment the documentary, and they wanted everywhere on that leg of the tour to be represented in that.

I know you’re not saying what they did with Flight 666 (And more recently The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter) is a bad thing, I just wanted to clarify they have very different reasons for doing the occasionally live album like this than most bands that cherry pick performances for a live album. 

• Like 1

That's good news to me! We waited for so long, jet nothing has happebed. A studio recording is still necessary, though but for now I'd take anything they'll deliver.

I think it's delusional to think that's footage not by this line up and tbh, I would be very dissapointed if that should be the case. CD era is over and it sucked to most of the public.

They don't need to reunite, doing one of the biggest tours in history just to release stuff from an unknown, mediocre coverband. Even in GNR-World that would be a massiv let down :lol:

Edited by Free Bird

51 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Flight 666 wasn’t cherry-picked because they’re an inconsistent live band though, they picked different songs from different shows because the concert film and live album compliment the documentary, and they wanted everywhere on that leg of the tour to be represented in that.

I know you’re not saying what they did with Flight 666 (And more recently The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter) is a bad thing, I just wanted to clarify they have very different reasons for doing the occasionally live album like this than most bands that cherry pick performances for a live album. 

I know what your saying and am well aware that maiden could put out any single concert from any era simply because Bruce Smashes it every night. But it certainly is a smart way for GN’R to go about it if they do..... which they wont

In my opinion, from Troubadour, considering they release 5 songs from it at the best scenario, I think they would put out:

- Welcome to the Jungle

- Live and Let Die

- Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

- Better (or Chinese Democracy)

- Paradise City

— Maybe as alternative songs in the place of some listed above:

- It’s So Easy

- Nightrain