NITL live videos on youtube

On 22/07/2020 at 2:09 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Right. Anyone not submitting to your shit is "obsessed". 

As for Wikipedia. Wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who wrote Sold out there.

Yes they did... How the fuck would u know... Did u come? Typical sit at home & complain online about gigs u didn't see, at least if i have a stab. Its because i went... I hope not obviously but if this version of GNR implodes & slash and GNR/Axl and whoever goes ahead, i know who'll get bigger crowds

On 22/07/2020 at 2:09 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Right. Anyone not submitting to your shit is "obsessed". 

As for Wikipedia. Wouldn't be surprised if you were the one who wrote Sold out there.

The guy is just abuse and aggression constantly. Not sure where he's popped up from but every thread now just descends into him dishing out insults at someone and saying 'what the fuck u know' or asking people why they're here. Life's too short to engage!  

It's a cast iron fact Nu-GNR were struggling and everyone knows it. Axl mentioned the band not making money, tickets were given out free to every UK show on the 2012 run by a seat filling company (if anyone cares to argue this point, I have the emails and tickets still, but a Google will also suffice of course) and they simply weren't selling. It's not even a debate, it's a fact. Jarmo recently described the situation as 'freefall' and you can't disagree with that really. Things weren't great from a commercial point of view.  And I'm not criticizing the performances as I thought they were absolutely excellent. Massive fan of that era. 

I suppose it's the 'I'm right and every one else can fuck off' attitude that is so popular now, but it's infuriating when you know things and there are facts and evidence to back up these things, which seem totally ignored in favour of rudeness and insults. 

But anyway.....back to the point in hand hey? When's our next dose of underwhelming videos?! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 22/07/2020 at 5:16 AM, Free Bird said:

That's not what you were saying. Besides, no... GNR 2010/12 didn't sell out anything.

In 2010 alone they sold out the following shows…

Dublin, Belfast, Rome, Milan, Zürich, Paris, Geneva, Vienna, Bucharest, Belgrade, Prague, Lisbon, Madrid, London (twice), Birmingham, Manchester, Barcelona, Townsville, Abu Dhabi.

Why would you make up something like that? You’re just going to make things up to prove your point? Other fans are going to read your posts and some will think it’s true. Stop making things up and misleading people.

• Like 1

On 13/07/2020 at 8:52 PM, dando said:

That's because it wasn't Brian more than likely... His voice was absolutely on the money

Didn't they only play that once or twice? 

Ah he was great at first, but as the shows went on he was clearly having some difficulties with the range, songs like Shoot to Thrill and For those about to rock were a bit painful around the Philly mark. He did really well and it was so great to hear after the amount of years he sang like crap and everyone piled on him for it. 

I just don't think he can sing like that for 2hrs on a consistent basis anymore... he can sing like it, but for shorter bursts, but maybe he can do more with the right coaching? But... this is stuff we've been talking about for years! :D 

41 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

This is a joke. I don't even habe Lust mich auf Englisch aufzuregen. Es ist einfach unvorstellbar lachhaft was Fernando da anstellt. Die bekommen es einfach nicht mal hin in regelmäßigen Abständen YouTube Videos hochzuladen. Was soll der Mist.

Sorry

Volle Zustimmung!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stress Fracture said:

If you’re gonna go on late every night like Axl did back then, you needn’t bother coming to the UK if you want to make money.

A weird bit of me misses it. Certainly used to ensure the shows were unpredictable and there was a lot of tension! I did have to sleep on the streets twice because of it mind, and a slightly older me probaby would be less tolerate of that! 

13 hours ago, DonkeyNuts said:

Dublin, Belfast, Rome, Milan, Zürich, Paris, Geneva, Vienna, Bucharest, Belgrade, Prague, Lisbon, Madrid, London (twice), Birmingham, Manchester, Barcelona, Townsville, Abu Dhabi.

Why would you make up something like that? You’re just going to make things up to prove your point? Other fans are going to read your posts and some will think it’s true. Stop making things up and misleading people.

Zürich was not sold out. Vienna wasn't either, but it was better attended than the swiss show 2 years later, which is the point, they were performing to diminishing returns. Each time they came around, the audiences shrank.

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

A weird bit of me misses it. Certainly used to ensure the shows were unpredictable and there was a lot of tension! I did have to sleep on the streets twice because of it mind, and a slightly older me probaby would be less tolerate of that! 

Had to go straight to the airport after one show because of that. Not really something I miss.

2 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Zürich was not sold out. Vienna wasn't either, but it was better attended than the swiss show 2 years later, which is the point, they were performing to diminishing returns. Each time they came around, the audiences shrank.

Had to go straight to the airport after one show because of that. Not really something I miss.

They were sold out. That's a fact.

17 hours ago, DonkeyNuts said:

Did you read my other posts? Did you read the post this other dude made? Dadu or what's his name? If so, you clearly missed the point.

2 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

This thread has derailed.

Yes it has rather!

Okay folks, lets get back on topic which is YT videos and not concert sales. If we can't do this then we'll lock the thread until new videos appear.

Also please post only in English.

• Like 2