19 hours ago, Sweersa said:

English is not his first language, at least that's what I gather from what I have read from him over the years.

It's not mine either. And I'm not the manager of a high-profile, American band.

That's no excuse.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, EvH said:

It's not mine either. And I'm not the manager of a high-profile, American band.

That's no excuse.

Portuguese is hard as fuck. At least this is what i've heard. Thats why brazilians and portuguese people have problems learning other languages. There is no exuse that it took him so long to communicate with the fans...thats the main problem. The other problem is that he didnt do any deals with Amazon Prime Video or Netflix or why there is no live footage on YouTube. 

NuGuns stuff  (1998-2014) should be released on YouTube, while reunion and old footage (i mean whole concerts and gigs) should be released on Netflix and Amazon.

Edited by Creed

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve grown to absolutely HATE the word “soon” in relation to anything to do with GN’R. 

Just fucken get on with it already...!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

"Digest ideas" and "deliver the message to the masses"? Seriously? You need to veil your lack of ideas/vision with that kind of dated jargon?

I hate to be negative and trash the management team, because they might be lovely people in real life, but holy heck how hard is it to release live videos on your social media sites in the year 2020? How is everything soooo hard for this management? They are always "seriously looking at" things that other bands do with relative ease.

Axl, that's how.

I Hope for an official release on DVD or blu ray of a compilation of live clips from the Nitl tour

• Like 1

You know how they have this?

I hear rumors that Fernando is going to release the with paper version!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Probably I am the the only one here, but I don’t care a bit about live videos anymore until GNR releases new music.

I think the enthusiasm in general for this band is pretty low.  Releasing a couple heavily doctored youtube videos 4+ years after  the reunion started isn't very exciting. They should have been doing this all along.. Instead of releasing live video clips with studio audio because the live audio isn't good enough.

That said if they actually do this, I will watch it and hope it is cool. The way they hoard everything this could either mean that this is all we will get and there will never be a live DVD or possibly a preview of the DVD. 

A NITL DVD could have been really cool a couple years ago if done right but who cares at this point. I personally would rather a release from the classic era than high definition footage of Melissa bouncing around like moron, Richard's masturbation faces, Frank's drumming and Axl's 3 chins.. Actually they will most certainly edit out all unflattering angles of Axl.. That is probably what is taking so long. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Nah there's some absolute gold from the CD era that would be awesome to release.

But it ain't going to happen.

I suppose if you changed your Political views in the Tweet of an eye you can change your views on YouTube Takedowns. 

What will you do with your time now? 

1 hour ago, WildStar said:

I suppose if you changed your Political views in the Tweet of an eye you can change your views on YouTube Takedowns. 

what? are you ok?

2 hours ago, metallex78 said:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’ve grown to absolutely HATE the word “soon” in relation to anything to do with GN’R. 

Just fucken get on with it already...!

Non GNR fans see the word soon and are happy. Us GNR fans see it and roll our eyes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

Axl, that's how.

Well axl is part of it but honestly as others have said team Brazil might be very nice people outside of GNR but they are the management team of this band and they have made a balls of it on serveral fronts. They could have done so much to promote the band but they seem to do the bare minimum.

59 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

what? are you ok?

Perfectly sane. 

Why don't you have a pic? I thought you liked doing them. You could have a pretty pic of Axl at a Tuscaloosa landmark 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, baje said:

A lot of people think black and white photos are classic and cool and they can be. But it's used a lot to cover up bad/basic photography. She comes off as a one trick pony. 

She makes Robert John look like Annie Leibovitz

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

So, anything out yet? I work with media production, Im a designer, a motion designer and a video editor... it cant took three fuckin months to edit a live video lol

If so, they probably need a new editor.

It is beyond me why anything hav to be so hard with GNR.

Edited by default_
  • GNFNR 1

Well, they posted this yesterday:

If they post any videos before Friday (the 15th) I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Soon?? As in before or after the 3 hour meeting?... i mean.. soon is not a word for fast in TB world.. 

Great times to be a GNR fan again i guess.. videos, a children‘s book and Axl is trending high on twiter;)

2 hours ago, WildStar said:

Perfectly sane. 

Why don't you have a pic? I thought you liked doing them. You could have a pretty pic of Axl at a Tuscaloosa landmark 

I haven't uploaded one yet.

What are you insinuating? 

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Well, they posted this yesterday:

If they post any videos before Friday (the 15th) I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Why that date? 

1 minute ago, gavgnr said:

Why that date? 

No real reason, I'd just be surprised if they actually posted any videos within a week of saying they would. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

No real reason, I'd just be surprised if they actually posted any videos within a week of saying they would. :lol:

I'm setting a firm deadline of 12/31/2020. They can surely get something uploaded by then, right? 

In all seriousness...am I making this up or wasn't there some story about the company who filmed the Troubadour show not getting paid? If so, I wonder how that will get worked out in order for GNR to use the footage. Also, I might be making that up and it's not an issue at all. 

6 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I Hope for an official release on DVD or blu ray of a compilation of live clips from the Nitl tour

This.

• Like 1