NITL live videos on youtube

I bought appetite upon release.... And have followed the 'band' quite closely ever since, this to me, is the fkn pinnacle of bullshit, the manager... The 'wee' in the band, is talking through reddit, is this an actual fkn piss take? (yeah wee and piss take.... Sadly intentional) 

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I'm pretty sure that:

Slash and Myles Kennendy can
- release a New Album
- doing a Amerian & Europe Tour
- release a CD+DVD Box of a live concert

BEFORE

Guns N' Roses release a YouTube Clip

They did that. Living The Dream was out September 2018 & DVD September 2019. Nando needs to speak with Slash's manager 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Ya guys expected this to have happened within 24 hours? :lol::lol: Holy shit, we never learn, do we. 

I know right... replace the 'hours' with 'months' or 'years' and you will be less dissapointed. Still dissapointed, but less so... :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

If they were smart, they would release songs that Axl objectively sounds good on: Brownstone, Easy, Shadow, Patience, Chinese, Jungle (sometimes), etc.

Stay away from SCOM, November Rain, KOHD, YCBM, Rocket Queen...

Well KOHD is good most of the time

13 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

This truly stupid band and it’s people need to understand my story. I was a pretty big Howard Stern fan for years. Even followed him to Sirius and gave him my money. The show was pretty good, for some time. But after Artie was banished, and Robin got cancer, and Howard did America’s Got Talent, I was out. My Sirius tuner went dead in my car, and I never even bothered to get it replaced. He’s still on the satellite, but I haven’t listened in years. His show is a joke to me now.

Guns is headed there with me. Sure they can release music and I look forward to leaks, but I won’t give a shit too much longer. I refuse to buy tix anymore - went out well on 11/29/17, and that’s it for me. If they do release an album of material and tour it I’ll only go if Axl sounds good... 2010 good, not 2016 standards. And I know that’s not going to happen.

The stupid band thinks there’s time. Axl’s shitty voice and bizarre appearance isn’t a big seller anymore. Reading the manager’s latest jerk around is comical. Pretty much for a decade, GNR, thanks for nothing. 

I’m 100% with you on this. I use to love Star Wars but now after Disney has ruined it and trashed the fan base in the process.  I have zero interest now and I would’ve never thought that would happen. Same thing with Guns I use to really love the band but now there’s too mush frustration and hardly no reward. I’m tired of being jerked around. Realizing now it was the teenage nostalgia in me. For me Appetite was released in junior high and UYI in high school. Awesome Times! But it’s 2020 now and I’m 44 ffs! What the fuck am I doing this hope for new music with slash has been a 20 year dick tease. My balls are blue and the boner for Guns is about gone LoL! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, basquejungle said:

Well, this virus & quarantine stuff hit Europe and the States back in March. It's May and we didn't get anything, whereas other bands have been streaming old shows or doing acoustic sets on social media (Fb, Insta...). I really wonder how expensive it may be to hire a company with expertise on marketing and social media to make the band and the GN'R brand valuable, professional-looking and relevant.

Do we know what company runs the GNR social media? Because they are utterly useless.

The effing Stones run laps around the GNR social media.

3 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

If they were smart, they would release songs that Axl objectively sounds good on: Brownstone, Easy, Shadow, Patience, Chinese, Jungle (sometimes), etc.

They'll release the hits. So 4 of those songs will most likely be released.

Also public perception of Axl voice vs this forum tend to differ on how he sounds, so they'd probably get away with releasing them. 

31 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Do we know what company runs the GNR social media? Because they are utterly useless.

Also public perception of Axl voice vs this forum tend to differ on how he sounds, so they'd probably get away with releasing them. 

I am certain hangers on from fucking TB are doing social media. Jarmo, his wife. But not 100% certain.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 7:07 AM, EvH said:

It's not mine either. And I'm not the manager of a high-profile, American band.

That's no excuse.

How does that impede them being a manager? A spokesperson, or social media manager, maybe, but not knowing English beyond reasonable fluency doesn't seem like a deal-breaker. 

5 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Easy, Brownstone, CD, DTJ should definitely be in and a strong Jungle 2016..then maybe some things from 2017 as well, Nightrain, Maddy, Don't Cry, Seeker and from 2018/19 maybe Shadow and Locomotive 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

This truly stupid band and it’s people need to understand my story. I was a pretty big Howard Stern fan for years. Even followed him to Sirius and gave him my money. The show was pretty good, for some time. But after Artie was banished, and Robin got cancer, and Howard did America’s Got Talent, I was out. My Sirius tuner went dead in my car, and I never even bothered to get it replaced. He’s still on the satellite, but I haven’t listened in years. His show is a joke to me now.

Guns is headed there with me. Sure they can release music and I look forward to leaks, but I won’t give a shit too much longer. I refuse to buy tix anymore - went out well on 11/29/17, and that’s it for me. If they do release an album of material and tour it I’ll only go if Axl sounds good... 2010 good, not 2016 standards. And I know that’s not going to happen.

The stupid band thinks there’s time. Axl’s shitty voice and bizarre appearance isn’t a big seller anymore. Reading the manager’s latest jerk around is comical. Pretty much for a decade, GNR, thanks for nothing. 

You've heard of diminishing returns? Well Axls voice is not going to be anyway near what it was 10yrs ago that just isn't happening. Could it be better? Yup, but have realistic expectations, what singer is as ferocious and energetic in their late 50s as they were in their 20s 30s or 40s?

Now... I get your point about Stern/Gnr. I am in the same boat! But I'm not throwing down any stipulations or ultimatum, it is what is and I don't need too see them again if I don't want and i don't really need another record... would I enjoy both? more than likely, yes! And I'll decide all about that when the time comes.

They should just let Eagle Rock handle whatever they're planning on doing

They're good with taking old footage and editing it/mastering it and then putting it out on DVD/Blu Ray/digital

Like if Fernando found that 1991 show that was shot on film, they'd be able to properly scan it and clean it up

Look up Queen's Hungarian Rhapsody - it's one of Queen's last shows and it was shot on film, so Eagle Rock put it out in HD

Edited by TheSeeker
  • Like 3

One thing I think everyone needs to remember is that Fernando did mention the possibly of this being a paid thing. He said it wasn't going to be like Metallica is doing it. So I hope everyone isn't waiting for this stuff to show up on YouTube. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Social media content is totally dependent on what the artist is willing to do and make available. Can’t make wine out of water

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheSeeker said:

They should just let Eagle Rock handle whatever they're planning on doing

They're good with taking old footage and editing it/mastering it and then putting it out on DVD/Blu Ray/digital

Like if Fernando found that 1991 show that was shot on film, they'd be able to properly scan it and clean it up

Look up Queen's Hungarian Rhapsody - it's one of Queen's last shows and it was shot on film, so Eagle Rock put it out in HD

I wonder if Guns makes these type of vendors chase $ or accept less knowing they’ll spend more in court