NITL live videos on youtube

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

It's coming. First he just had to ask the Reddit community where the "upload" button was.

Lol. I don't doubt the footage is coming, especially since they're charging for it when it does. 

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

what singer is as ferocious and energetic in their late 50s as they were in their 20s 30s or 40s?  Bruce Dickinson, 61 years !!

Bruce Dickinson, 61 years !!

Edited by Lim666

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

One thing I think everyone needs to remember is that Fernando did mention the possibly of this being a paid thing. He said it wasn't going to be like Metallica is doing it. So I hope everyone isn't waiting for this stuff to show up on YouTube. 

But the direct quote was "make them available on Youtube".

I'm 100% for a sort of GNR streaming service, but I think we can expect a few videos on youtube first.

:shrugs:

47 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

One thing I think everyone needs to remember is that Fernando did mention the possibly of this being a paid thing. He said it wasn't going to be like Metallica is doing it. So I hope everyone isn't waiting for this stuff to show up on YouTube. 

Lol nobody is gonna buy NITL footage 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

But the direct quote was "make them available on Youtube".

I'm 100% for a sort of GNR streaming service, but I think we can expect a few videos on youtube first.

:shrugs:

That would certainly be cool. 

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

Lol nobody is gonna buy NITL footage 

I sure as hell wouldn't, but apparently they're going to attempt to sell it in some fashion. 

Just now, Jw224 said:

Yeah, I more meant nobody is going to pay to see individual songs from gigs. I won't be, anyway. 

Oh, yea I misunderstood that. Even if it is a 'fundraiser' though, it won't really cost anything to watch the videos. Other bands that are doing 'fundraisers' just post the videos with a 'donate' button on the side. So if you wanna send $5 to the Troubadour/staff, then you can, but you don't have to.

Where did people get the idea that they'd be charging people to view these videos?

"Not doing it like Metallica does" probably means they won't be uploading full concerts...

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Oh, yea I misunderstood that. Even if it is a 'fundraiser' though, it won't really cost anything to watch the videos. Other bands that are doing 'fundraisers' just post the videos with a 'donate' button on the side. So if you wanna send $5 to the Troubadour/staff, then you can, but you don't have to.

Where did people get the idea that they'd be charging people to view these videos?

"Not doing it like Metallica does" probably means they won't be uploading full concerts...

I thought that I'd heard him say there might be a charge, but I could be wrong? 

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I guess I missed that... I haven't listened to the stuff he said on discord a couple days ago, did he say it on there?

Supposedly, yes. Or at least that's what I was told.