NITL live videos on youtube

16 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

Sup, folks. Writing to you from the year 2025: Covid is thankfully wiped out, Stones released several albums (a new one + vault series) and are doing a farewell tour. GnR stuff is also in motion — Fernando is still trying to release new Pro Shot Clips. Rumors circulate, that he is doing all the editing and mixing on his own, thus it takes so long. Best wishes to him and still hoping to get at least one pro-shot video in an upcoming decade.

Nevertheless, genuinely anticipate to see these clips and re-experience many times watched YouTube "on site" videos with a professional shot view. (Hope it won't be Rio... Or Mother of all festivals... Or Sao Paolo Trip...or Berlin 2018...or an another dozen of shows) 

All jokes aside if you were to say the year of farewell tour for TRS what would it be ? 

I would personally bet on 2022

6 minutes ago, Kranich said:

All jokes aside if you were to say the year of farewell tour for TRS what would it be ? 

I would personally bet on 2022

As The Stones is my #1 band, probably I would be bias and say that I'm hoping the farewell tour won't happen in the nearest future, but if to be realistic, it is up on the horizon. Still, I think 2022 is too early as there will be for sure a 60th anniversary tour and a show in London. Maybe even in 2023 as they did in 2013. Unfortunately, it hard to tell from this point as only Mick knows for how long he could keep his shape. He will be 80 in 2024, so probably 'Farewell+anniversary tour 2022-2024" is the most logical assumption. However, if to recall earlier interviews, all band members more or less agreed, that only death will apart them and are going to play as long as possible. Therefore, several tours after No Filter is still a possibility and 65th anniversary in 2027 and 70th in 2032 could actually happen. Most likely it will be one at a time shows with 5-10 songs in setlists.     

On 07/05/2020 at 4:53 PM, alfierose said:

It's the music version of people who have Facebook profiles called 'JennyandStevenSmith' and post updates like 'we are pregnant' :lol:

That does my head in. Especially when you can’t tell if it’s your mate or their other half who’s actually posted something. 
Gets rather awkward when you see a post like “gotta get back to the gym this year #newyeargoals” and respond to it with “too fucking right you big fuck off tub of guts” only to find out you’ve just slated your mate’s missus. :lol: 
Totally hypothetical obviously. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

As The Stones is my #1 band, probably I would be bias and say that I'm hoping the farewell tour won't happen in the nearest future, but if to be realistic, it is up on the horizon. Still, I think 2022 is too early as there will be for sure a 60th anniversary tour and a show in London. Maybe even in 2023 as they did in 2013. Unfortunately, it hard to tell from this point as only Mick knows for how long he could keep his shape. He will be 80 in 2024, so probably 'Farewell+anniversary tour 2022-2024" is the most logical assumption. However, if to recall earlier interviews, all band members more or less agreed, that only death will apart them and are going to play as long as possible. Therefore, several tours after No Filter is still a possibility and 65th anniversary in 2027 and 70th in 2032 could actually happen. Most likely it will be one at a time shows with 5-10 songs in setlists.     

Those guys are phenomenal!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DownUnderScott said:

Ye i saw them in prague two years ago. Couldnt believe what I see. Mick is a beast. Whole show running round the stage and dancing as if he was 30 max. Also great communication with crowd. The most proffesional band I have ever seen

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Ye i saw them in prague two years ago. Couldnt believe what I see. Mick is a beast. Whole show running round the stage and dancing as if he was 30 max. Also great communication with crowd. The most proffesional band I have ever seen

They are brilliants!!! Recorded a show in a IMAX format in the 90s. 

1 hour ago, DownUnderScott said:

Yep they are pretty much the standard in terms of creative output and longetivity . If GNR had their shit together post 93, they could have been on the cusp of being this generations stones.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, WildStar said:

If it's 1 song a week can you imagine 

Week 1 - Heavans Door

Week 2 - Wichita Lineman

Week 3 - Attitude 

Week 4 - Godfather Theme

Week 5 - Forget it Fernando 

Please don't overwhelm Fernando. 1 song every 3 months is realistic.  first a 3 hour meeting must take place to discuss when to start.

6 hours ago, Rayno said:

I say the end of May. And I am an optimist.

which year?

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Seriously, how long can it take to upload some videos on YouTube.

Not long...I know someone who owns a local racetrack and he is uploading several a day, each are 2-3 hours long and are coming from VHS and DVD.   He isn't doing any editing though.....

19 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Kind of laughable that people expected vids within two days.

The fact they even put up a post saying 'vids coming soon' showed it'll be a while.

Hopefully sometime this week.

I was very surprised by the expectation as well. To be honest, I was surprised to see that on their social media to begin with. I wasn't expecting the videos within a few days. My guess was within a couple of weeks, at the soonest. 

• Like 1