NITL live videos on youtube

6 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Fuck this shit.. never supporting this "band" with $$ again, not even new music. I will torrent the mother out of it.

Fuck this motherfucking leeches from Brazil.

Not sure what where they're from has to do with anything but yes, this band treats its fans terribly. 

• Like 1

Either he bit off more than he can chew securing permission from the boss and inferring he could post songs/concerts (which is a huge thing to throw out there) or he deliberately trolled this part of the fanbase by showing up on discord as Lucy holding the football 

Gonna go with option 2 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Either he bit off more than he can chew securing permission from the boss and inferring he could post songs/concerts (which is a huge thing to throw out there) or he deliberately trolled this part of the fanbase by showing up on discord as Lucy holding the football 

Gonna go with option 2 

Of course, he did! Teasing with this heading?! Come on...

This is just ridiculous, 

A playlist of studio songs we've all heard, from a period of the band they have tried to erase, suggested as, by the manager of the band, something special, something new. 

What a piss take.

And after what they've done with the tour, clearly showing they can't MANGE anything like MANAGEment should be able to do.

Yes I still want to see them live and of course I want a new album, but I just don't expect anything good from them anymore.

I really don't care anymore.

My problem isn't with the band, it's with the management.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Is Fernando trolling or is Mr. :axl: trolling❓ it is the question.....❓

The more I think about it, the more I don't think this is deliberate trolling. 

I just don't think there's any chance we're going to hear anything 'new' again now. By 'new' I include old live material as well as studio recordings. I really thi k the ladder has been pulled up on that one far far more than we think, and that it may be well out of Fernando's hands. 

I think he is probably trying to put a positive spin on things, but things are much more done than anyone is letting on, or we even think. There's absolutely zero coming, and people are trying to put a sticking plaster over this broken bone to keep the ship afloat. 

If this is all that could be managed at this point, then there's nowhere left to go or hide. 

I think Fernando perhaps tried with this one, maybe a lot harder than we imagine, but ultimately can't manage it. 

Edited by allwaystired

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I just don't think there's any chance we're going to hear anything 'new' again now. By 'new' I include old live material as well as studio recordings. I really thi k the ladder has been pulled up on that one far far more than we think, and that it may be well out of Fernando's hands. 

I think he is probably trying to put a positive spin on things, but things are much more done than anyone is letting on, or we even think. There's absolutely zero coming, and people are trying to put a sticking plaster over this broken bone to keep the ship afloat. 

If this is all that could be managed at this point, then there's nowhere left to go or hide. 

I think Fernando perhaps tried with this one, maybe a lot harder than we imagine, but ultimately it's out of his hands. 

Do you mean like him trying to fix all the fu*k ups this band has done over the years? Or some bs behind the scenes or what?

It’s just disappointing. We’ve all spent a lot of dollars/euros/pounds and time on this band, many of us during our most formidable and formative moments in life. That’s why we love music, right?  Just disappointing since GnR was always special to me. 

Guess Noel said it best - don’t put your life in the hands of a rock n roll band 

14 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I think Fernando perhaps tried with this one, maybe a lot harder than we imagine, but ultimately can't manage it. 

I think I'm going to give them more time to do something before reaching conclusions about all of it cause they're really incompetent and slow so even if somethings are in motion, it's not going to happen quickly and efficiently.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

Do you mean like him trying to fix all the fu*k ups this band has done over the years? Or some bs behind the scenes or what?

I don't know- just speculating that perhaps people around the band are trying to put positive spins or make even slight progress with something that they can't. 

3 minutes ago, Rovim said:

I think I'm going to give them more time to do something before reaching conclusions about all of it cause they're really incompetent and slow so even if somethings are in motion, it's not going to happen quickly and efficiently.

Yeah, fair enough. 

I fear this may be the most we get though now. As ever, keen to be proven wrong!