3 minutes ago, History2010 said:

What the fuck is this?

The extent of whatever will be made available 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, History2010 said:

What the fuck is this?

All this talk about what kind of clips Fernando was getting prepared for us, should’ve realized they wouldn’t even go that far. A playlist of studio tracks in the order of the set list is what we get. Great stuff

This would be such a fun show to have the pro shot of. Really disappointing

Edited by slash23579

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, History2010 said:

What the fuck is this?

I hope this means something good, but, as said by someone here before, the link goes to a YouTube playlist of what they played at that day in Hammerstein 2006. So, it’s strange.

Edited by diegodasilva23

This might be the best troll this band has ever pulled. Can’t wait to see #onthisday for next time!

thanks team brazil!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, History2010 said:

What the fuck is this?

Hahahhaahahahhaha! 

I did say people were letting their expectations run wild with them.....but this is something else! 

Fans, consider yourself trolled! 

• Like 1

There’s no way this was anything but intentional. I have to give them credit; I was indeed trolled. Thanks again, Team Brazil! Can’t wait for the next one! 

Fernando pulling off some good shitposting right there :lol:

7 hours ago, sofine11 said:

God damn, this fucking band is BORING.  I swear to God, @Fernando could not tie his own shoes with gun pointed to his fat head.  Unfuckingbelievable...

How do you point a gun at a mans head if said head is deep in his own rectum??? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

Fuck this shit.. never supporting this "band" with $$ again, not even new music. I will torrent the mother out of it.

Fuck this motherfucking leeches from Brazil.

Not sure what where they're from has to do with anything but yes, this band treats its fans terribly. 

• Like 1

This really looks like an 'oh shit' move to me- like something has been promised that can't be delivered (for whatever reason) and a desperate attempt made as a result. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Not sure what where they're from has to do with anything but yes, this band treats its fans terribly. 

Nothing really Brazil is awesome. This ppl not.

Posted (edited)

I know whats going on, i know the internet... if axl only knew, instead of lettin this idiotic "manager" ruin the legacy by it's own stupidity!..

Edited by ZODIAC

Either he bit off more than he can chew securing permission from the boss and inferring he could post songs/concerts (which is a huge thing to throw out there) or he deliberately trolled this part of the fanbase by showing up on discord as Lucy holding the football 

Gonna go with option 2 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Either he bit off more than he can chew securing permission from the boss and inferring he could post songs/concerts (which is a huge thing to throw out there) or he deliberately trolled this part of the fanbase by showing up on discord as Lucy holding the football 

Gonna go with option 2 

Of course, he did! Teasing with this heading?! Come on...

This is just ridiculous, 

A playlist of studio songs we've all heard, from a period of the band they have tried to erase, suggested as, by the manager of the band, something special, something new. 

What a piss take.

And after what they've done with the tour, clearly showing they can't MANGE anything like MANAGEment should be able to do.

Yes I still want to see them live and of course I want a new album, but I just don't expect anything good from them anymore.

I really don't care anymore.

My problem isn't with the band, it's with the management.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cready said:

My problem isn't with the band, it's with the management.

^^ this.

Is Fernando trolling or is Mr. :axl: trolling❓ it is the question.....❓

• Like 1