NITL live videos on youtube

3 hours ago, tony adler said:

For what it’s worth, on my lunch break I checked Facebook, and there was a pic of Axl at philly spectrum 91’ and it said “ happy to give you this whole concert during this event” I went to here to verify it and went back and it is gone ? So who knows what’s going on ( it was definitely from Gnr, officially .

Dont fuck with that.

3 hours ago, tony adler said:

For what it’s worth, on my lunch break I checked Facebook, and there was a pic of Axl at philly spectrum 91’ and it said “ happy to give you this whole concert during this event” I went to here to verify it and went back and it is gone ? So who knows what’s going on ( it was definitely from Gnr, officially .

Major trolling from the band! 😁

Good morning, everyone! So I couldn't wait to see what's new regarding our beloved band and the footage promised by the manager - and I wasn't disappointed! 

Since it was 30 years ago on April 7, I've heard it through the grapevine that the next one might be Farm Aid: 

(Spoiler alert)

1. Civil War (Use Your Illusion II)

2. Down on the Farm (The Spaghetti Incident)

Fingers crossed 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

Did anyone really spend their money on this band under the assumption that it's going towards some pro-shot footage that's going to be released during the pandemic that's 10, 15, 30 years away?

I'm as disappointed as the next guy but just seems so entitled to expect something else for free other than the albums/tickets you've paid for. What Metallica or Foo Fighters, or whoever, are doing is above and beyond, not the standard expectation.

Granted, it gives us an idea of what is possible for an artist to do, and may make us envious, but its not a given that we should expect. The only reason a band would put something out for free is to be 'nice', no one deserves anything other than what they've paid for. 

For clarity, I would looove this band to take the 'nice' route, but I just don't expect them to when i buy their albums - I simply expect the album.

The album? Which album?

10 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

The threadtitle says "footage of concerts WE have played". As fernandont (i like this one 😂) clearly didn't play any concerts, this is what we get instead. "You wanted the best... hm, well"

Aaah, you're right. Stupid me! Fernandont spoke the truth here! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If they ever do release full concerts from the vault and decide to cover every era of the band, the late 2001 shows from The Joint are what I'd want to see the most. We've seen or heard at least part of almost every 2002 show, but those Joint 2001 shows (especially the 2nd one) would be the most interesting IMO.

I sometimes forget those happened. The pics were cool as fuck!

Nothing beats 'Live And Let Die' screams from Albany, though. For that reason alone a proshot from that night would be badass.