NITL live videos on youtube

In regards to the playlist thing: It isn’t just us on the boards with the “complaints, complaints, complaints” anymore. This is not some underground secret that only the hardcores know about and have to deal with. Sure, maybe it was for awhile, but at this point, the level of incompetence has reached a fever pitch, that even the most casual fans have noticed. It’s honestly embarrassing. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

In regards to the playlist thing: It isn’t just us on the boards with the “complaints, complaints, complaints” anymore. This is not some underground secret that only the hardcores know about and have to deal with. Sure, maybe it was for awhile, but at this point, the level of incompetence has reached a fever pitch, that even the most casual fans have noticed. It’s honestly embarrassing. 

I think sometimes people forget how disliked GNR are in the 'real world'. Sure you've got the air-guitar, ties around the forehead, wedding-disco types (who bought a lot of the tickets on the NITL tour) but other than that, they're regarded with at best mocking indifference. Most of my friends are very big music fans and consumers, and my love of GNR is a constant joke to them. Has been for years. 

They're a cheap high-street clothing brand to most people. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

I'd say this is simply untrue. I've yet to see any actual proof that this is the case.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

I'd say this is simply untrue. I've yet to see any actual proof that this is the case.

Then you're not giving GN'Rs social media an honest look. 

We went in these circles yesterday. You just saying that GNRs social media is full of positivity and praise doesn't make it true. 

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Then you're not giving GN'Rs social media an honest look. 

We went in these circles yesterday. You just saying that GNRs social media is full of positivity and praise doesn't make it true. 

And you saying it's full of negativity doesn't make it true... :facepalm:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

The 3rd highest grossing tour of all time?

Well, other than the fact that figure is a joke as it doesn't take into account their shows are ridiculously expensive, and the tour never ends, I was referring clearly to the upcoming shows rather than the past. 

Obviously now we'll have the "we'll never know how sales would have been as the shows aren't happening" line or the (hilarious) "it was always meant to be a Groupon offer tour" lines, so we can take those comments as spoken and head that one off at the pass. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Well, other than the fact that figure is a joke as it doesn't take into account their shows are ridiculously expensive, and the tour never ends, I was referring clearly to the upcoming shows rather than the past. 

We don't know the other ticket sales as the official data is not publicly available . But most artists probably will see a drop in ticket sales same as movies The Superbowl Fest was sold out

14 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

And you saying it's full of negativity doesn't make it true... :facepalm:

Corecet, my saying it doesn't make it a fact. The fact that it is, makes it a fact. 

I'll break this down one more time for you because I have no interest in going in circles with you again today since you're only interested in trolling this forum:

You keep saying it's only "this forum" and "there users" who have negative things to say about GNR. That just is not true, no matter how many times you say it. There are a ton of negative comments across all GN'R social media platforms. That's just a fact. 

Is it all negative? Of course not. If nothing else, it would never be all negative due to bots, paid promotional accounts and so on. Then of course there's tons of casual fans who just liked Sweet Child O Mine at one time, so they'll post about that, etc. 

I've never once said that GN'Rs social media is all negative. You on the other hand continually say that the users here and this forum are always negative towards GNR, which just isn't true. 

14 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

If you want to throw a random number on Wiki, placed there by absolutely anyone, then sure. 

I'd take the fact tickets were on sale right up the day and the comments from people on here who were picking them up cheaply, as well as the discussion thread from people who were at the show, personally. 

The NA shows for this summer were and are dismal. As anyone who cares to look at the ticketmaster site for any show can see. 

• GNFNR 1

Just now, allwaystired said:

If you want to throw a random number on Wiki, placed there by absolutely anyone, then sure. 

I'd take the fact tickets were on sale right up the day and the comments from people on here who were picking them up cheaply, as well as the discussion thread from people who were at the show, personally. 

The NA shows for this summer were and are dismal. As anyone who cares to look at the ticketmaster site for any show can see. 

Superbowl Fest was sold out no reason to lie

Maybe the fact NA shows were dismal was because of a Pandemic and the entire country in lockdown? 

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Superbowl Fest was sold out no reason to lie

Maybe the fact NA shows were dismal was because of a Pandemic and the entire country in lockdown? 

They were dismal long, long before the pandemic was anywhere near a talking point, when they went on sale, as you are doubtless well aware. 

Just now, allwaystired said:

They were dismal long, long before the pandemic was anywhere near a talking point, when they went on sale, as you are doubtless well aware. 

Not true but okay:shrugs:

Just now, guitarpatch said:

I’ve been a user here since 2003 and elsewhere. I don’t need multiple handles 

Don't worry he has accused me of that as well just move on

1 minute ago, GNR_RNR said:

The Wu-Flu was in full force back in December.

Sure the WHO didn't give it the green  light until this year but the signs were there for a long time.

I don’t think Covid had much of an effect on sales. This is their 3rd/4th time hitting markets. There’s bound to be a dip of interest. Especially for what many perceive to be the same show 

• Like 1