NITL live videos on youtube

1 hour ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Not only this. They care about their fanbase. Noel has postet the following one or two weeks ago via social media and just dropped an old song. This is how it works. 

____

'DON'T STOP... (DEMO)' 

"Hey there dudes and dollies. Like the rest of the world I’ve had infinite time to kill lately so I thought I’d FINALLY look and find out what was actually on the HUNDREDS of faceless unmarked cd’s I’ve got lying around in boxes at home. 
As fate would have it I have stumbled across an old demo which I thought had been lost forever. 
As far as I’m aware there is only one version of this tune “out there” from an Oasis soundcheck in Hong Kong about 15 years ago? 
I’m not sure whether the soundcheck version pre dates the demo as there’s no date on the CD. 
I know some of you love this tune so we thought we’d put it “out there” for you to enjoy/argue over. 
It’ll be up on the internet from midnight.
The song is called:
'Don’t Stop...' 
Hope everyone is staying safe and trying to ride out the lockdown with the minimum of fuss. 
You’re welcome by the way.
✌🏽"(NG) 

LISTEN TO THE TRACK HERE

I think Noel usually doesn’t care about the fans at all (and has made himself look like a douchebag this last decade), but he still manages to care way more than anyone from GN’R lol, and i’m sure that if he ever brings back Oasis, they would have an album out in less than 2 years (hope that happens).

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, NicoGNR5 said:

I think Noel usually doesn’t care about the fans at all (and has made himself look like a douchebag this last decade), but he still manages to care way more than anyone from GN’R lol, and i’m sure that if he ever brings back Oasis, they would have an album out in less than 2 years (hope that happens).

I think Noel doesn’t care about oasis anymore. I mean, he’s moved on and yeah he has been a douchebag for the last years. Liam has been trying to keep the oasis thing alive and he’s doing it pretty well

• Like 1

More perspective:

It amazes me when bands like Lush who literally had a key member kill themselves can reunite and remaster and rerelease all their records, AND make a new EP in the same year they reunite. 

Then break up again, all while GNR has done.... whatever they have done. 

8 hours ago, alangarcianr said:

I think Noel doesn’t care about oasis anymore. I mean, he’s moved on and yeah he has been a douchebag for the last years. Liam has been trying to keep the oasis thing alive and he’s doing it pretty well

Exactly. And that demo he's released under the name Oasis without telling Liam beforehand is very petty. And it's not very good either.

Liam cares about his fans like very few artists do, I'm impressed at how genuine he is, he's the only person I check out regularly on twitter.

I don't care if they reunite or not, I've seen Liam in february in Paris, it was the best gig I've attended in years. And the crowd was incredible.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, D.. said:

Exactly. And that demo he's released under the name Oasis without telling Liam beforehand is very petty. And it's not very good either.

Liam cares about his fans like very few artists do, I'm impressed at how genuine he is, he's the only person I check out regularly on twitter.

I don't care if they reunite or not, I've seen Liam in february in Paris, it was the best gig I've attended in years. And the crowd was incredible.

Totally with you...

• Like 1

Man I can't believe this still hasn't happened. How hard is it to actually post a live concert or a few songs to YouTube?

Usually I'd be annoyed at myself for thinking TB and GNR would actually follow through with something, but I really thought that even they couldn't screw up something this simple.

Please TB, keep looking very seriously in this regard and keep up those 3hr meetings, maybe we'll have something for the next pandemic... Pathetic. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

It's almost certainly that clown Mojo reporting all the videos. His ass is so far up Team Beta, he can taste what Beta ate for breakfast.

So far up her ass he can probably taste what she’s gonna have for breakfast the next day too...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, D.. said:

Wholesome Oasis posting.

1 hour ago, thomasmcole said:

Man I can't believe this still hasn't happened. How hard is it to actually post a live concert or a few songs to YouTube?

Is annoying it's not happened yet but it depends what they're releasing.

If they were just going to put on Tokyo 92 it'd be out by now.

But if they're looking to get footage of the NITL tour mixed and cleaned up it might take a little bit?

• Like 1

Hey man, it only took 2 years to push out Appetite for Democracy. I'm certain that a grand undertaking like this could take double that. If not triple.

Just be patient, GN'R Fam. Those black and white 2-minute video clips with the studio tracks laid overtop are coming. It's just gonna take a while.

... Unlike the new official GN'R buttplugs, which hit the merch store tomorrow for $500.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

If Axl and team Brazil would work on music and their jobs instead of tweeting nonsense about Trump and creating political T-shirts, we would have more than 1 album and one half ass dvd in the last 27 years.  Pretty sad how far things have fallen.  Guns n Roses played a packed show during the height of the pandemic and now wants to cast blame on anyone but themselves.  Typical out of touch liberal celebrities.  Go back to work and actually do something for your fans.  Sorry about the rant.  

Yes, Axl has become rather insufferable of late, even by his usual douchebag standards.

8 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Yes, Axl has become rather insufferable of late, even by his usual douchebag standards.

At least he’s putting himself out there more. Imagine if Twitter existed in 1991. It would be Get in the Ring/rants weekly 

We need new music and content

6 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

At least he’s putting himself out there more. Imagine if Twitter existed in 1991. It would be Get in the Ring/rants weekly 

We need new music and content

You just couldn't have 80's or 90's GNR in a universe where Twitter existed. Every last one of them would have been 'cancelled' before they even begun. :lol:

Someone in the GNR Women's thread did a load of young GNR on social media photoshops a few years back that were pretty funny.

• GNFNR 2