17 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion 1 said:

Does Fernando have any qualifications to be the manager of a large, international, music act? Is he the actual manager or just a middle man with the label. I am a bit confused because the band used to have professional industry executives like Azoff or Merk, right?

All of the experience in the world won’t save someone from an artist who won’t cooperate. Especially when one finds an avenue to release an album and the artist responds by not touring, going radio silent in the press and suing you 

That in no way says TB has been a great experience here. It’s just not all on TB when you experience disfunction across every manager 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, NachoLZ said:

Holy shit still nothing

Relax. He said "soon". You know what that means in GNR world...😉

2 hours ago, NachoLZ said:

Holy shit still nothing

give him atleast another year mate, if we're lucky we might get an interview with richard saying how the wheels are turning and we have good videos coming soon of the previous tour ;)

2 hours ago, NachoLZ said:

Holy shit still nothing

Its been a week and 2 days since the ‘update’... how long does it take??

4 minutes ago, tony adler said:

Forever and a day?

Seems like

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Its been a week and 2 days since the ‘update’... how long does it take??

Obviously they don’t want to pay anyone to edit these vids. Therefore Fernando is spending hours learning Final Cut Pro 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/05/2020 at 1:45 AM, alfierose said:

If I had to guess part of the issue will be that there's no existing set up or designated and qualified person to oversee this. There should be and that set up should already exist within the management of a band like GNR and should have existed for a number of years now. 

Probably the reason Pink Floyd got to it quickly is because they have the set up in place already.

I get the sense that is what's happening.

This band / management team always seems to be starting from square one - so any time there is an idea, it seems to be a lot of work to get off the ground and into reality. 

To me, this would be very easy for a larger team with more contacts / knowledge of how to get from A to B in this area. TB may still deliver, but it will inevitably take a long time.  

They clearly know how to organise and run a smooth touring operation. But TB don't seem to have the structure / contacts / organisation in place to make ad-hoc releases like this a seamless exercise.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, highvoltage said:

I get the sense that is what's happening.

This band / management team always seems to be starting from square one - so any time there is an idea, it seems to be a lot of work to get off the ground and into reality. 

To me, this would be very easy for a larger team with more contacts / knowledge of how to get from A to B in this area. TB may still deliver, but it will inevitably take a long time.  

They clearly know how to organise and run a smooth touring operation. But TB don't seem to have the structure / contacts / organisation in place to make ad-hoc releases like this a seamless exercise.  

I always thought, that Del is managin the tour... 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Maybe it's like the new album; they have all the stuff ready to go, they just don't know how to release it! 🤔

Edited by thomasmcole

Posted (edited)

It’s going to be a tour video of SCOM promoting the kids book. I’d bet on that for sure the way this is being played out.

Edited by jthunders13

Well, thanks to lame-ass Fernando, I'm going home! *smash keyboard*

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, ZODIAC said:

Relax. He said "soon". You know what that means in GNR world...😉

Well, based on it taking 12 years from the last "soon" to soundcheck new music... maybe in 15 years we'll finally see something uploaded?

20 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Well, based on it taking 12 years from the last "soon" to soundcheck new music... maybe in 15 years we'll finally see something uploaded?

Most probably...🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)

11 days later and still nothing? What a shambles.

Maybe they're waiting for May 20th as that was the day "The Next Chapter" was scheduled to begin.

Or maybe not.

Edited by jackparker123

Hey Fernando, gimme the footage and a couple of jacks and Ill edit this shit for free just to compensate part of the shit this band have made the fanbase go thru.

I've said it before but people plucking time frames out of thin air has led to people disappointed again. He said soon. Firstly, he being Fernando I cant believe anyone even took that as gospel. He's  axls cleaners  (and managers son ffs)  Secondly, the word soon... really? You're falling for that one again?

• Like 2

Back in the day Axl was late for concerts. But at least he did play concerts.

Today, his "manager" is late for uploads. And he ain't got no uploads or much else to show for.

What a great day to be a fan of this band. Again.

• Like 1

I often wonder why Fernando bothers announcing things that clearly aren't ready to happen. If he had no videos on standby why say anything at all? Maybe he thinks it builds anticipation but for a band as cryptic as this it does quite the opposite. It makes it seem all the more silly and screams incompetence when it's been nearly two weeks and there's nothing to show from a relatively simply task. He would have been better off not saying anything at all and just dropping a video at some point.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I often wonder why Fernando bothers announcing things that clearly aren't ready to happen. If he had no videos on standby why say anything at all? Maybe he thinks it builds anticipation but for a band as cryptic as this it does quite the opposite. It makes it seem all the more silly and screams incompetence when it's been nearly two weeks and there's nothing to show from a relatively simply task. He would have been better off not saying anything at all and just dropping a video at some point.

It’s a damned if you do, damned if you don’t situation when providing updates with this band. Fans obviously want these updates, yet everything gets delayed, gets too complicated or thrown aside as the wind blows. It seems like this happens under every manager 

What a truly boring band GNR have become. 

Even the members must be bored shitless at this stage. 

• Like 2