NITL live videos on youtube

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Sooner than soon. I know soon to you is this weekend, but for the sake of sanity lets just say a couple of weeks.”

Well that is at least a concrete time frame 

I'll give them another two weeks, if we have nothing by then I'll be pissed 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

We have collected the Hard Drives from our video people and from Various Festivals that we have played

Rock in Rio 2017 on GNRs YouTube channel confirmed! 

I agree, people asked questions and he answered them all. Logically he avoided the questions which answers are beyond him, like Hardschool or new music. All that depends on the band. 
Regarding the footage, it seems that troubadour will be the first thing available, but it’s nice to know that they own all of their footage from every show (screen feeds but imax quality) 

I was watching AC/DC at river plate and I thought hey a song from river plate 2016 would be cool. Easy from the first night was incredible, I was there and people chanting the looney tunes song was awesome. Jungle was great too mainly because of the atmosphere, not Axls best tho. Jungle from La Plata 2017 was great too, much better than 2016. When the riff started Axl said something like ‘it feels like 1987’ great nights.

5 hours ago, Ifdworld said:

Fernando should just do an episode with Brando Appetite for distortion.  Brando knows not to push sensitive buttons and allows the guests to be comfortable but produces great content and could create a bridge with Gnr Fans. This QA was cool for fernando to do bc it's speaking directly to the fan base, but at the end of the day this doesn't produce anything interesting to listen to IMHO.  And that's probably why he asked not to record it. Kinda stupid someone didn't follow that rule, bc now we could have no more open conversations.

@Gambit83 ??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gunner927 said:

Yep. Makes no sense at all to promote the only lineups fans give a shit about, whose music is the only reason they still have fans today...

Agreed.. If they release something from NITL I would watch it but I could care less if they do or not.. I want shit from the classic era.. The "reunion" has been going on over 4 years.. Plenty of time to release both. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Agreed.. If they release something from NITL I would watch it but I could care less if they do or not.. I want shit from the classic era.. The "reunion" has been going on over 4 years.. Plenty of time to release both. 

I'm optimistic for the 2021 UYI boxset. I'm sure they'll learn from their mistakes and throw some blu-rays in it. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I'm optimistic for the 2021 UYI boxset. I'm sure they'll learn from their mistakes and throw some blu-rays in it. 

Pricing it properly is key if it happens. Both boxes were absurdly over-priced, especially in comparison with similar box sets on the market. 

So fuck this shit.

Man... how hard is to make the shit happensssss???. Pls listen FERNANDO, sell old shit to the olders!! Thats we fkn need. Make Sweden 91, agoust 16th available on fucking bluray. 5000 bucks or whatever, tell us a number. Whos is in motherfuckers??

edit to add... and then i will buy all the kids storys and tshirts and trucks wholesale to sell thems in Chile.... cmon!!! move this shit!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by axlvai

3 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Btw, if you say you COULD care less, it means you care. What you mean is you COULDN'T care less.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:

One single track a week is all they're planning to do. What a waste.

It's been zero songs a week so far. 

He said they're coming Sooner than Soon. Imagine if he said 'later than late'. How long would that be in Fernando World? 50 years? 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

One single track a week is all they're planning to do. What a waste.

They play the same set list every night, so does it really matter? Do enough of them from 2016+ and it gives the fans a “ Best of” full set from that tour