5 hours ago, registra said:

Did he specify for how long? Cause I'd be pretty happy with that if it's a long term thing

ONE WEEK!

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:

One single track a week is all they're planning to do. What a waste.

It's been zero songs a week so far. 

He said they're coming Sooner than Soon. Imagine if he said 'later than late'. How long would that be in Fernando World? 50 years? 

• Haha 4

The main thing I'm looking forward to is NOT getting the Perfect Crime documentary next year in the $999 UYI boxset.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

One single track a week is all they're planning to do. What a waste.

They play the same set list every night, so does it really matter? Do enough of them from 2016+ and it gives the fans a “ Best of” full set from that tour 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Damn, Corgan is looking good for 70.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

The beard suits him.

8 hours ago, El Guapo said:

ONE WEEK!

Maybe TB are still trying to coax axl and let him agree to post whatever time period footage there is.

1 hour ago, Gunner927 said:

He's 53! 

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

The beard suits him.

It makes him look 70. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

The fact the them working on (heavily doctored) footage for you some Youtube video shows is big news how pathetic this band has become.. Well I guess they have been pathetic for the most part of 25 years but sad that Slash is now associated with it. 

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sometimes i feel like i'm beatin' a dead horse...

Edit: I guess some things never change.

Edited by jeancarlo
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, jeancarlo said:

Sometimes i feel like i'm beatin' a dead horse...

Edit: I guess some things never change.

Reading that just reminded me how great this band used to be, back when it seemed like putting out music truly was their main focus (even though Axl wanted to hold onto UYI for a little bit longer, despite the fact that it had already been over 4 years since AFD, by that point).

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

The fact the them working on (heavily doctored) footage for you some Youtube video shows how pathetic this band has become.. Well I guess they have been pathetic for the most part of 25 years but sad that Slash is now associated with it. 

I mean that's just a baseless accusation.

AfD went out with (as far as I can tell) no tweaking.

No reason why GNR would require much in the way (especially if they're using shows where the band is 'on').

Bon Jovi just put out a live acoustic video on youtube with 'minimal' tinkering. And his voice is shot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gambit83 said:

I'm not expecting it to happen, but honestly I feel that way about all my interviews :)

But if it did happen it would be epic! in the meantime! see if Frank and Brain are up for something. Those two together should be epic!!!

• GNFNR 2

His opinion of the band being ‘on’ is going to be different than mine, I can guarantee that. Anything NOT the Houston 2016 concert is a hard pass for me practically. 

2 minutes ago, PirateRadio said:

His opinion of the band being ‘on’ is going to be different than mine, I can guarantee that. Anything NOT the Houston 2016 concert is a hard pass for me practically. 

Ok, you're wrong, but ok.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ifdworld said:

But if it did happen it would be epic! in the meantime! see if Frank and Brain are up for something. Those two together should be epic!!!

I would love a Brian and Bucket one...a man can dream!!!

4 hours ago, Gambit83 said:

I'm not expecting it to happen, but honestly I feel that way about all my interviews :)

That’s my tweet hehe

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

I mean i’ve heard a lot of bootlegs and I think there’s more concerts to upload from 2016 specially. Actually that’s what makes this whole thing suck, there’s actually some great material to use, even if they START with the WTTJ from Coachella I wouldn’t mind, ONLY if they keep uploading things in the next days.

3 hours ago, PirateRadio said:

But Iceland is so much better!

;)

You guys don’t have to be fans of NIN, to appreciate what Trent has recently done on social media.

He gives a lengthy update about all things NIN including the cancelled NIN tour. Then says that the merch that would’ve been on sale during the tour will be up for sale on their website, with proceeds going to local charities. 

Then says he’s gonna work on new NIN, among other things, and promises that for 2021, along with more shows, and then shares a link of fan made video of a live show from the past.

It’s like he read everything that GN’R should do, but don’t, and decided to do it himself. 

Meanwhile, from GN’R we get children’s books, shitty artwork tshirts attacking Trump, as well as one about the 1985 tour that has little to do with the current band... :facepalm:

46 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Would hate to see this happen

83942910.jpg

That is too close to the bone🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣