NITL live videos on youtube

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This should be from the 2016 NA leg

I'm sure sooner or later we'll get 2016 performances.. If this video was a one-off, it wouldn't be SLC 2019.. I'm actually quite happy that they choose shows from the whole NITL tour, not just from 2016 

29 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Can you all stop fuckin' complaining and at least wait to watch and listen? Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Why do people not understand that some of us aren't happy with just getting something? I skipped on seeing this band twice since 2017 because he doesn't sound good to my ears. 

I wasn't willing to pay for it but that doesn't mean I'm ok with it because it's free.

Is it so fuckinh hard for this fucking band to just put something of quality out?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Big whoop. "Selects"?

Lots of band have loads of proshot concerts and don't make a big deal about it.

Also, 2019 and 2020 performances would be whack. This should be from the 2016 NA leg

Shhh! Don't express your opinion around here or you will be vilified for it.

24 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

There is a preview on social media which includes Easy, CD and DTJ. Can anybody tell how the sound quality is? Yea i hear the sound but i want to know.. is this kind of post mixed thing or just the live mixing?

Sounds like the live mixing, it's weird, Slash isn't in the right channel, as usual. Who knows, should be fine though

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

But do you realize how silly it is to complain when they finally do something, perpetuating the myth that fans can never be pleased

I am dying for a new record. I want new material more than anything. But they are finally at least putting some shit up on youtube for us to watch and people instantly complain. I know for a fact once a new record does drop (if ever) there will be people here immediately bitching about it.

See that's where I wouldn't complain because it's actually something different (and most likely of quality).

Yes, the video hasn't aired yet I get that. However, I havent been pleased with Axl's voice for the last three years and know how this is going to sound. So I still have to be happy? I call bullshit on that.

8 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

Why do people not understand that some of us aren't happy with just getting something? I skipped on seeing this band twice since 2017 because he doesn't sound good to my ears. 

I wasn't willing to pay for it but that doesn't mean I'm ok with it because it's free.

Is it so fuckinh hard for this fucking band to just put something of quality out?

You literally just perpetuate the idea that fans will complain about anything.

Not your cup of tea? Don't watch it, don't comment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

See that's where I wouldn't complain because it's actually something different (and most likely of quality).

Yes, the video hasn't aired yet I get that. However, I havent been pleased with Axl's voice for the last three years and know how this is going to sound. So I still have to be happy? I call bullshit on that.

Well, based on the snippet on Instagram, I think Axl sounds very good. 

Believe me, I'm as frustrated as anyone with getting strung along about new music only to see bullshit t-shirts and storybooks and video takedowns on youtube and everything else. I'd love nothing more than this band to act like a band and not a nostalgia act. It's very discouraging that my favorite band just doesn't give a fuck about new music. But for today, seeing a few songs on youtube, cool. I wish they would have done it sooner. I can't wait.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bjarne said:

Cool cant wait .. also Think there gonna be new moments every weekend if i read it correct

That's how I interpreted it too :headbang:

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

If would be much better if it was a full show, but credit where credit is due if Fernando has put together something decent here. It is certainly a step in the right direction.

I understand why we on here would want a full show but I also get why they're drip feeding this content (especially as it's the first proper releases of the reunion lineup).

I'd guess that once we've built up a whole show of these selects we might get full shows.

8 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I usually agree with you that Axl has sounded weak since 2016... BUT, if they're gonna upload stuff from 2017-2020, then songs like Easy, CD and DTJ are what they should be uploading. At least Axl still sounds pretty good on the lower-register songs. So, assuming this is just the 'first step', I'm totally fine with them using 2019 recordings for these songs.

• Like 1