There is a preview on social media which includes Easy, CD and DTJ. Can anybody tell how the sound quality is? Yea i hear the sound but i want to know.. is this kind of post mixed thing or just the live mixing?

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

Was Salt Lake City a good show? I seem to remember a particularly good performance from it but can't remember the song. 

I actually think it may have been The Seeker.. Not joke

5 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Gnr played a gazillion shows between 85 and 2019

Yes.

But once they've put out a performance of each song there's not really much reason to put out many more ("Do you like Jungle #231" , "No I'm more a Jungle #180 fan").

They sure as hell ain't gonna put out any video pre 2016 so I get why they're going with that approach.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Can you all stop fuckin' complaining and at least wait to watch and listen? Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Same. Everyone just wait a few hours and let's see what actually happens.

14 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Is it wrong to want that to happen?

No, I would love that too.

Selects is fine if done right. Basically what we’ve wanted all along is a follow up to Live Era with the best performances from the tour, not reminders of Axl embarrassing himself and a set list rammed with covers and jams.

It would be nice if this was a band that could put out a series of full shows uncut, but it isn’t. We’ve already moaned about the flaws in them while watching the Periscopes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

There is a preview on social media which includes Easy, CD and DTJ. Can anybody tell how the sound quality is? Yea i hear the sound but i want to know.. is this kind of post mixed thing or just the live mixing?

Sounds good imo.

From the few seconds we've got vocals sound placed well in the mix and, lead guitar sounds good too.

We shall know in a couple hours.

*thankful the footage isn't in black n' white, we''ve never known so much colour*

1 minute ago, MaskingApathy said:

No, I would love that too.

It gets hate on here but their Seeker cover is 10/10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNR_RNR said:

"Do you like Jungle #231" , "No I'm more a Jungle #180 fan"

That'll be a thread title in let's say 6 month, or maybe sooner:P

• Like 1

Big whoop. "Selects"?

Lots of band have loads of proshot concerts and don't make a big deal about it.

Also, 2019 and 2020 performances would be whack. This should be from the 2016 NA leg

• Like 1

I'm happy.. The first official GNR live footage since Appetite for Democracy! Even though it took them a couple of weeks, I'm glad that we finally get something from this band that has to do with music.. Plus it's free, so they really do this for the fans and not for their wallets. 

Thanks @Fernando @Dexter

• Like 2

It just does not make any sense to pick 2019 as opposed to 2016/2017 ..... I understand '19 being the latest leg but is that really how you want to showcase this tour? Lol NOTHING they do makes sense

4 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Selects is fine if done right. Basically what we’ve wanted all along is a follow up to Live Era with the best performances from the tour, not reminders of Axl embarrassing himself and a set list rammed with covers and jams.

It would be nice if this was a band that could put out a series of full shows uncut, but it isn’t. We’ve already moaned about the flaws in them while watching the Periscopes.

I agree with this, which is why I am baffled they are doing recent shows.

Oh well, I'll still watch

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This should be from the 2016 NA leg

I'm sure sooner or later we'll get 2016 performances.. If this video was a one-off, it wouldn't be SLC 2019.. I'm actually quite happy that they choose shows from the whole NITL tour, not just from 2016 

41 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

If its the songs in the trailer that definitely meets the 13 minute time mark. Unless its just the full show condensed down to 13 minutes

It's actually a full show at 10x speed.

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Can you all stop fuckin' complaining and at least wait to watch and listen? Jesus fuckin' Christ.

Why do people not understand that some of us aren't happy with just getting something? I skipped on seeing this band twice since 2017 because he doesn't sound good to my ears. 

I wasn't willing to pay for it but that doesn't mean I'm ok with it because it's free.

Is it so fuckinh hard for this fucking band to just put something of quality out?

• Like 1

Just now, GNR_RNR said:

It's actually a full show at 10x speed.

so we can convert the video and fix the speed with 10x slower. Nice

Axl hasn't sounded good since 2016. I'd take anything from 1987-2010 or some shows from 2016 over anything past that. 

The UCAP shows from 2012(?) are also fine.

13 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Big whoop. "Selects"?

Lots of band have loads of proshot concerts and don't make a big deal about it.

Also, 2019 and 2020 performances would be whack. This should be from the 2016 NA leg

Shhh! Don't express your opinion around here or you will be vilified for it.

24 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Sounds like the live mixing, it's weird, Slash isn't in the right channel, as usual. Who knows, should be fine though

• Like 1

Maybe they took so long to crop or digitally alter pre reunion Axl performances with Slash and Duff's playing.

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

But do you realize how silly it is to complain when they finally do something, perpetuating the myth that fans can never be pleased

I am dying for a new record. I want new material more than anything. But they are finally at least putting some shit up on youtube for us to watch and people instantly complain. I know for a fact once a new record does drop (if ever) there will be people here immediately bitching about it.

See that's where I wouldn't complain because it's actually something different (and most likely of quality).

Yes, the video hasn't aired yet I get that. However, I havent been pleased with Axl's voice for the last three years and know how this is going to sound. So I still have to be happy? I call bullshit on that.