NITL live videos on youtube

9 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Still can't get over how ridiculous Axl looks with that fucking haircut ......

I think he looks better like that. It is just a normal haircut. Looks much better than that thing straggly mess he had the last few years.. With those weird curls.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

I think he looks better like that. It is just a normal haircut. Looks much better than that thing straggly mess he had the last few years.. With those weird curls.. 

I agree. It took some getting used to, but he doesn't have a great head of hair anymore, so I think it's better like this too.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I usually agree with you that Axl has sounded weak since 2016... BUT, if they're gonna upload stuff from 2017-2020, then songs like Easy, CD and DTJ are what they should be uploading. At least Axl still sounds pretty good on the lower-register songs. So, assuming this is just the 'first step', I'm totally fine with them using 2019 recordings for these songs.

I respect your opinion man!

Normally I would agree that the songs you mentioned sound fine generally, but I've heard some weird shit happen to his vocals on Chinese as of late that makes me quite worried about the song selection process.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Really? Wow .... I thought his hairstyle '16-'18 was pretty cool and reminiscent of the classic era look .... He honestly looks like a butch lesbian now .... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I think it looks decent (perhaps it's a little too short on top).

Imo Axl's mullet in 2009 was his best look since the 90's. If he'd just grow the top and back out and go back to that he'd suit it.

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Agreed, his haiir has been up and down since 2016 but I think the shorter length is a good choice.

5 minutes ago, lukigol said:

Its Knocking probaly, dont be to exited

Would not be sad about that.

4 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Unpopular opinion: The Seeker is actually one of my favorite NITLT songs

Honestly their version of the seeker is great. High energy and Axl always nails it.

So how long until Fernando copyright strikes himself? :lol:

But credit where credit is due. He followed through, and despite being a 2019 gig it looks like they are going with the "safe" songs so the footage should be pretty cool.

If they can keep up with this weekly then good on them.

26 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

It's actually a full show at 10x speed.

Now people will really complain about Frank's tempos!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I respect your opinion man!

Normally I would agree that the songs you mentioned sound fine generally, but I've heard some weird shit happen to his vocals on Chinese as of late that makes me quite worried about the song selection process.

Yea there's kind of an 'Eric Cartman' thing happening with his voice on some CD performances lol, but if it's mixed properly it should be fine. Guess we'll find out in a couple hours :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Underhardy said:

Fellas... watch the trailer on their social media... snippets of Its So Easy, CD, and DTJ... from 20 fucking 20... expectations are super low, per usual. 

Look, there will be thousands who enjoy it! not everyone is going to scrutinise Axls voice the way we do. I hear ya loud and clear! I'd love to hear them come out of the gate with a absolutely killer performance! but I'm going to watch it and I'm honestly just happy they are doing it. Even if Axl sucks ass for the entire set, my opinion is that this is a great thing and I hope it's a sign of things to come. I HOPE that Axl is good though, but if it's from 2020 that could be rough.

I hope that we get the latest version of You're crazy, or maybe I feel good! Further down the line I'm guessing we don't see Locomotive, but we could potentially get some really cool performances! 

47 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Yeah. When I saw that, any consideration I had until that time of going to see them (in '19) went out of the window. Totally.

Well, it's something, so credit where credit is due.

I'm curious if they'll keep them up for people to watch later or if they're only going to be live-streamed.  With a two year old it's hard to schedule my day to allow me to check them out should they be live-streamed.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Dammit. Chili Peppers are streaming Lollapalooza 2006 at that same time. Now I don’t know which one to watch! :/

EDIT: nevermind, the chili peppers one is an hour later.

RHCP run  almost nearly 90 minutes so probably time for both?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, downzy said:

Well, it's something, so credit where credit is due.

I'm curious if they'll keep them up for people to watch later or if they're only going to be live-streamed.  With a two year old it's hard to schedule my day to allow me to check them out should they be live-streamed.  

I hope they keep them up afterwards for fans to watch!

Metallica and Slipknot are both doing that.