NITL live videos on youtube

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

I don’t care about certain things... this is super cool I’m enjoying the fuck outta this, I hope they give more weekly.

cranked after work works for me

This is badass as hell, man. Bringing us all together watching a proshot we've never seen.

• Like 3

Band sounds good, it feels low energy because its a drier mix without any crowd audio or shots. Axl's voice should be lower in the mix tbh. I will be more forgiving if this becomes a weekly thing with 2016 footage and eventually old footage (87=2010)

If this is it... swing and a miss!

• Like 1

Just now, GnR Chris said:

This is badass as hell, man. Bringing us all together watching a proshot we've never seen.

I agree I mean with all the shit in the world I’m happy to be watching this with all of you.  It’s great

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Band sounds good, it feels low energy because its a drier mix without any crowd audio or shots. Axl's voice should be lower in the mix tbh. I will be more forgiving if this becomes a weekly thing with 2016 footage and eventually old footage (87=2010)

Yeah with Axl's vocals in 2019 shape and not 2016 shape putting vox so high in the mix means the imperfection are amplified - same with Slash's guitar.  Getting esentially just the dry distorted guitar tone making any error more noticeable

Better than not getting it though so Ill take it lol

Where is Axl??

Seems like the video editor thought Slash was the leader of the band and decided to just pull up far away shots when Axl sings and excellent close ups whenever Slash plays. Slash does kick ass but still. Really weird editing...

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Agree on the dry mix but disagree about Axl's voice. it's placed pretty well in the mix and fills out nicely.

Don't know what people expect from vocals.

A+ to TB for finally organising this stuff.

Just now, WillBailey said:

Where is Axl??

Seems like the video editor thought Slash was the leader of the band and decided to just pull up far away shots when Axl sings and excellent close ups whenever Slash plays. Slash does kick ass but still. Really weird editing...

idk about the editor thing lol