I’m all in agreement of the collosal mismanagement of this band...but this is absolutely fantastic...they keep this up and they may win me (a die hard fan since 88) back as a hard core fan...I am loving this

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Band sounds good, it feels low energy because its a drier mix without any crowd audio or shots. Axl's voice should be lower in the mix tbh. I will be more forgiving if this becomes a weekly thing with 2016 footage and eventually old footage (87=2010)

If this is it... swing and a miss!

Yeah with Axl's vocals in 2019 shape and not 2016 shape putting vox so high in the mix means the imperfection are amplified - same with Slash's guitar.  Getting esentially just the dry distorted guitar tone making any error more noticeable

Better than not getting it though so Ill take it lol

Where is Axl??

Seems like the video editor thought Slash was the leader of the band and decided to just pull up far away shots when Axl sings and excellent close ups whenever Slash plays. Slash does kick ass but still. Really weird editing...

I’m glad my fav band is playing LIVE even with fuck ups... rock n roll!

2 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I agree I mean with all the shit in the world I’m happy to be watching this with all of you.  It’s great

Likewise!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Band sounds good, it feels low energy because its a drier mix without any crowd audio or shots. Axl's voice should be lower in the mix tbh. I will be more forgiving if this becomes a weekly thing with 2016 footage and eventually old footage (87=2010)

Agree on the dry mix but disagree about Axl's voice. it's placed pretty well in the mix and fills out nicely.

Don't know what people expect from vocals.

A+ to TB for finally organising this stuff.

Just now, WillBailey said:

Where is Axl??

Seems like the video editor thought Slash was the leader of the band and decided to just pull up far away shots when Axl sings and excellent close ups whenever Slash plays. Slash does kick ass but still. Really weird editing...

idk about the editor thing lol

lol 3 songs?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Axl should be lower? I can barely make him out (possibly a good thing) I think they should have added some crowd noise, raised Axls volume and gave the overall mix more reverb and compression... it doesn't really have punch. 

Oh fuck it's over!😅

• Like 2

That was sensantional. But felt like a quickie. Sad it's over. What a rockin 13 minutes or whatever it was. Hell yeah.

• Haha 1