NITL live videos on youtube

43 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

It was unreal and answered all of the question even when we confronted him having proof about them being behind the copyright bullshit. Obviously still denying unknown.png

This emoticon image is Beta❓

• Haha 3

If only GnR was more like Metallica. Before the pandemic, we would get some nice songs from different shows all the time.

And now you get one full show every week. 

But we will probably get an official upload of Tokyo 92 as if we coudn't already watch it on youtube on a thousand channels...

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rickodez said:

If only GnR was more like Metallica. Before the pandemic, we would get some nice songs from different shows all the time.

But we will probably get an official upload of Tokyo 92 as if we coudn't already watch it on youtube on a thousand channels...

Yes I have really enjoyed watching Metallica shows the past few weeks. Different eras etc with a small intro from the band. This is how to do it!!!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Well, we all know that so it doesn't really mean anything that he said that lol (that's directed at him, not you) 

"What the bands management said, means nothing"

Only in GnR! :lol::( 

But then again, competent management uses different means of communication than Reddit. 

Edited by username
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

It doesn't even have to be full concerts.. Just release one song every two days or so from different shows.. Release an interview with the Big 3.. Release interviews with the other band members.. Interview Axl about his time with ACDC

There are so many possibilities, but I'm afraid we'll get what is the least amount of work (which is probably Tokyo or Appetite for Democracy) 

Hope to be proven wrong though and see the Perfect Crime doc up on YouTube next week :D

• Like 1

I gotta say, I'm really excited what it will be. Not because I'm expecting something cool or interesting but I'm starting to see the humour in all this again.

Think about it, wouldn't it be simply hilarious if Fernando works his way to uploading the Tokyo 92 vids on youtube and then gets pissed off because nobody honors his efforts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I gotta say, I'm really excited what it will be. Not because I'm expecting something cool or interesting but I'm starting to see the humour in all this again.

Think about it, wouldn't it be simply hilarious if Fernando works his way to uploading the Tokyo 92 vids on youtube and then gets pissed off because nobody honors his efforts?

I mean... yeah, kinda, at this low you can only laugh at certain things lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Just so it doesn't get lost in the General Musings thread or something, I thought this deserved its own thread.

Fernando is posting on Reddit again:

bhlrDYs.png

xVbBpUi.png

If they actually do post old shows on youtube, I'll add all the links to this post.

Hopefully this works out and we get to see some cool stuff.

that’s funny, when Fernando put it out there a couple of weeks ago for suggestions I emailed a similar thing to the above. I mentioned how the Stones played a song on the weekend for that global Covid-19 isolation tv special, and asked him why Guns couldn’t do a similar thing and feature the song Patience, being obviously relevant. Then some days later it is on their fb! I wonder if they are actually listening? Possibly...

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, Rickodez said:

This was also opted by someone and also the possibility of a paid subscription to get acces to videos and he answered it all. Hopefully someone will write an excerpt of all that was discussed. Critical questions where asked and he answered it all. I have to say that even though I bashed TB a lot too, he didn't avoid answering any hard questions and it really seems that they really wanna close the gap between the band/management and the fans. Which is a good sign and I'm very surprised how open he was. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, vicson said:

In another post un reedit he says that they're "working on giving the fans long waited video material". I wonder what "long waited" means. 

It means that gnr fans have to wait extremely long for literally anything because they're completely incompetent. Don't expect anything actually interesting or rare. 

53 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

This was also opted by someone and also the possibility of a paid subscription to get acces to videos and he answered it all. Hopefully someone will write an excerpt of all that was discussed. Critical questions where asked and he answered it all. I have to say that even though I bashed TB a lot too, he didn't avoid answering any hard questions and it really seems that they really wanna close the gap between the band/management and the fans. Which is a good sign and I'm very surprised how open he was. 

IMO the quickest way to close the gap is to have the actual band members behave more in line with other bands in terms of updates, interviews, social media etc...I don't know if Fernando gets this?

He might get it and it might be that it's not something he can do much about (nobody has ever been able to 'make' Axl do anything and Fernando is probably no exception to that). If he does get it he's in a bit of a bind because he can work on closing the gap between himself and fans all he wants but it's a no win to some extent because it's not him people want to hear from.

I'm not that interested in what growing up on tour is like for his kids or anyone in the wider GNR 'fam'- it might be of added interest on top of normal band stuff but not instead of. What I would really be interested in a day/week in the life of the band or as someone mentioned above a long form interview with Axl about his time with ACDC or just a multitude of other stuff where the focus is primarily on Axl, Slash and Duff. I don't know if Fernando can actually deliver what fans want.

I'm trying to be generous here and not just have a go at him for the sake of it because sometimes it feels like part of his purpose is to weather the criticism that rightly should be directed higher up. I mean we're four years into the reunion now, there's allegedly an album in the works and we've not had a single interview in print or otherwise where all three main band members collectively have talked about the band, the future etc...I know perhaps there were valid reasons for that at the start but as more time passes quite frankly it's just more weird than anything.

The most interesting thing to happen (from a fan perspective) in the last four years was the China Exchange interview but nothing about that felt planned, again it all feels like we're dangling waiting for Axl to do something on a whim that we might enjoy or glean something from. It's not a great way to run an A list band like Guns but it's most likely the reality of the situation. Hence why we all get super frustrated and Fernando wonders why we're all so 'brutal'.

I hope they do start uploading catalogues of old shows/footage because that would be a step in the right direction and should be a complete no-brainer as far as maintaining the GNR legacy goes and it shouldn't have taken a pandemic for someone to realise that.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Honestly - if anything actually materialises (I’m skeptical), guarantee it will be Tokyo 92.

36 minutes ago, vicson said:

My first 3 choices wold be :

1. Las Vegas - 1992

2. Wembley - 1991

3. Inglewood - 1991 

Or scrap all the above and release the "Perfect Crime Documentary". 

again to think they'll release footage of another line up is just naive.

It's NITL or nothing.

• Like 1