NITL live videos on youtube

3 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

People post stuff like this and then unironically wonder why TB avoids here and ignores our suggestions.

LOL, yeah, because that should be the way a giant band like GN’R operate. I can totally imagine James Hetfield going on Metallica forums and deleting everything related from his band on Youtube plus cancelling the weekly videos after reading a comment that made him butthurt. Really normal. That’s life like Sinatra used to sing lol

• Like 3

I think they're still trying to find a video where you actually see the singer/frontman on screen when he...sings! But apparently its not so easy. :) I was checking other bands videos this week and was thinking about that. Imagine a Led Zep show where you dont see Robert Plant when he sings (even in The Song Remains The Same you could see him acting haha).

Some people said "its a thing" to see singers sing on live videos. Its not a thing, its just standard (especially rock i guess? Or no its global).

6 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

I think they're still trying to find a video where you actually see the singer/frontman on screen when he...sings! But apparently its not so easy. :) I was checking other bands videos this week and was thinking about that. Imagine a Led Zep show where you dont see Robert Plant when he sings (even in The Song Remains The Same you could see him acting haha).

Some people said "its a thing" to see singers sing on live videos. Its not a thing, its just standard (especially rock i guess? Or no its global).

Yeah it's so deliberate that they are avoiding close ups of Axl, for whatever reason.

They posted some random pictures on Instagram, mainly from South American shows. Maybe the next videos are from South America? I was in all of the Argentina shows (2016 and 2017). River plate first night would be great, Axl was in post acdc mode (weaker than NA leg) but the energy was great. 

59 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

They posted some random pictures on Instagram, mainly from South American shows. Maybe the next videos are from South America? I was in all of the Argentina shows (2016 and 2017). River plate first night would be great, Axl was in post acdc mode (weaker than NA leg) but the energy was great. 

La Plata was so much better! Axl sang his ass off under the rain 

• Like 1

I kinda forgot that it was supposed to be be a weekly thing, I was almost surprised when I looked at the their youtube and they hadn't uploaded a new video.

Metallica release 2/2.5hr full shows with multi camera angles and HQ sound... every week, same day and time... I'm missing something here because GNR have 1/10 of the work and it looks like they've already buckled under the pressure :D It's a pity, but it is to be expected.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Where is the next video??

"It's up my ass, that's where the video is!! go home! F*******:axl:" 🤣 

But seriously, they didn't release it yet... it might come out sometime this week, or next... or the week after, you get the idea🤣

• Haha 3

So, did they say they release a clip on YouTube every week, or not?

Because people thinking GNR will upload stuff like this weekly even without mentioned by Fernando is kind of naiv.  I had hopes because I thought Fernando said so, but if he didn't, then believing that is just wishful thinking.