NITL live videos on youtube

1 hour ago, Trin9498 said:

Regarding new videos? They’re looking very serious into that regard

Everybody wants to do it. They've been working very hard on it. Ideas are being thrown around. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Fernando said to me in discord that theyre still trying to find video angles that dont show Axl from sideway.

Tb are obviously have their work cut out for them.  So that means 2020 shows are out, and really 2017 and later 2016 videos are it.

We stick to the truth. When the tour starts again in 2021, Axl will look even fatter. Then we can forget future current concerts on DVD. Just because Axl looks fat and he doesn't want to be presented as fat rockstar. He makes his problem to our problem. Then he should lose weight damn it. It's such a shit what the band does. How can you ruin such a brilliant band? Does the band really think they can sell their fans for stupid?

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

We stick to the truth. When the tour starts again in 2021, Axl will look even fatter. Then we can forget future current concerts on DVD. Just because Axl looks fat and he doesn't want to be presented as fat rockstar. He makes his problem to our problem. Then he should lose weight damn it. It's such a shit what the band does. How can you ruin such a brilliant band? Does the band really think they can sell their fans for stupid?

Yes, yes do and have done so numerous times🤣

12 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Didn't Fernandont say "weekly"? That's not the same as "every Thursday"...oh boy 😆

Have we considered that in Axl and Team Brazil World that a week simply has a different definition of time?

Perhaps a "week" to them is 10 years instead of 7 days.

• Haha 1

Everything in the GNR world is like measuring something in dog years, except longer lol. I'd say probably times everything by at least eight. So expect a jungle and paradise city video from whatever not in this lifetime tour by the end of summer. It's all so lame. We already had tons of decent fan footage until these goof balls went all copyright infringement on us. Jeez if you won't release any decent content don't let the fans suffer. This band is becoming so ridiculous.

If they really want to redeem themselves. Go to your rehearsal space and play a two hour request show with Axl giving it his Ac/DC voice. Redeemed.

Edited by tkarmy
  • Like 1

I think Team Brazil are just terrible at timing. Look at the amount of shit going on in the U.S. right now.. Axl wants to be vocal when it benefits him, but why not keep the image? I dont think he has any social media regulation.

If I was the social media team, even if we DIDNT have new videos, I’d be posting something like Civil War with some lyrics to show I sympathize with whats going on. Also an update on if anything is coming would be awesome.. we’ve hit the point where the band only updates the social media ONE time a week. ONCE. What other big name act do you know that only posts once a week and its fan photos? Or shots from the road weve seen a million times.. they didnt even promote the video from last week again... people are on social media at different times ya know! New videos would take peoples minds out of what is going on in the world, if only for 13 minutes

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ant said:

Even speaking as someone who frequents a GNR forum, I'm blown away by the amount of sustained fan interest in this kind of thing. 

Its not just fan interest, its the whole representation of a band as a whole. You promise us something and set it up like a TV show thats going to get multiple episodes? Ok, we will treat it as such. I feel like you think people really loved those videos and need more... i liked some parts of the videos, but I can tell you this: if theres no new video by the end of the Week, for me its like everything they did was for nothing. How can you start hype and let it die down?

its the principal of the thing..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alangarcianr said:

Maybe it was a pilot test. I mean, it got mostly positive feedback, only real criticism (besides the lack of Axl) was the sound. If the delay means they’re working on giving us better audio, I accept it

I dunno man.. It was cool they did it but it wasn't a very exciting performance or effort.  It didn't really capture any of the the live energy.. The shows are usually exploding during It's So Easy and the video didn't capture that at all.  They picked the show with the lamest crowd ever which didn't help.. The whole thing was just kind of mehhh. Like many things, other bands just do it better.  Most  fan cell phone vids are more exciting than what they produced..

DTJ was the highlight but I would still rather watch Tokyo 92 or Argentina 93....

• Like 2