54 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

People post stuff like this and then unironically wonder why TB avoids here and ignores our suggestions.

Didn't Fernando talk on the Discord? They are far, far worse.

7 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I dont think they said weekly. Someone correct me if I am wrong

Fernando mentioned something like that but he never confirmed that it was a concrete plan. 

6 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I dont think they said weekly. Someone correct me if I am wrong

They didn't, but it would make sense, otherwise people are gonna lose interest quite fast.. 

On the other hand I just realized I wrote 'it would make sense' in relation with GNR so I don't know what I actually expected 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

You are right they HIRED DJ ASHBA. THATS A WAR CRIME!

You're right. They should have hired a guitar player. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully they'll just drop them on the times they said with no preview 

There is comment on youtube saying this is going to be every week and this week will be Mr Brownstone, I dont know who it is, I think they are South American, so lets see.

Posted (edited)

The next video will upload in the next Year. The plan is one highlight video every year. That's sounds realistic

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn't be suprised if nothing else gets released.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

People post stuff like this and then unironically wonder why TB avoids here and ignores our suggestions.

LOL, yeah, because that should be the way a giant band like GN’R operate. I can totally imagine James Hetfield going on Metallica forums and deleting everything related from his band on Youtube plus cancelling the weekly videos after reading a comment that made him butthurt. Really normal. That’s life like Sinatra used to sing lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

377k views after nearly a week.

I wonder if Fernando and the GNR camp consider that a success?

They should definitely do.

Maybe instead of posting one song per week every week - like Fernando said, Axl decided that they will just post 3 songs and thats all

I think they're still trying to find a video where you actually see the singer/frontman on screen when he...sings! But apparently its not so easy. :) I was checking other bands videos this week and was thinking about that. Imagine a Led Zep show where you dont see Robert Plant when he sings (even in The Song Remains The Same you could see him acting haha).

Some people said "its a thing" to see singers sing on live videos. Its not a thing, its just standard (especially rock i guess? Or no its global).

6 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

I think they're still trying to find a video where you actually see the singer/frontman on screen when he...sings! But apparently its not so easy. :) I was checking other bands videos this week and was thinking about that. Imagine a Led Zep show where you dont see Robert Plant when he sings (even in The Song Remains The Same you could see him acting haha).

Some people said "its a thing" to see singers sing on live videos. Its not a thing, its just standard (especially rock i guess? Or no its global).

Yeah it's so deliberate that they are avoiding close ups of Axl, for whatever reason.

They posted some random pictures on Instagram, mainly from South American shows. Maybe the next videos are from South America? I was in all of the Argentina shows (2016 and 2017). River plate first night would be great, Axl was in post acdc mode (weaker than NA leg) but the energy was great.