NITL live videos on youtube

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Robert Plant knows perfectly what his voice is capable of these days, that's why he adapts the song arrangements which results in him sounding still good, after 50 years

2 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Exactly - which is what Axl/GNR should be doing

Robert Plant is in a level of musicianship much higher than Axl is these days. Plant can addapt his voice even in a bad night, whereas Axl can't help but embarrass himself when the stars are not aligned.

i really don't like NuGN'R but for me, this was the coolest Axl. Perfect attitude and bad ass look. That's my opinion.

I really like the fake picture with '06 Axl and Slash together

hqdefault.jpg

I really wish that reunion happend in 2006. Axl was in very good shape

• Like 1

Just now, t-p-d-a said:

i really don't like NuGN'R but for me, this was the coolest Axl. Perfect attitude and bad ass look. That's my opinion.

I really like the fake picture with '06 Axl and Slash together

hqdefault.jpg

I really wish that reunion happend in 2006. Axl was in very good shape

It didn't. So time to move on and stop whining about the same old fucking bullshit. 

4 minutes ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

It didn't. So time to move on and stop whining about the same old fucking bullshit. 

"time to move on..." it does not really work with GN'R :-D

btw it doesn't belong here. my post belong to the 2006 Rock Am Ring Topic. what the hell

Edited by t-p-d-a

1 hour ago, jafeijo said:

Robert Plant is in a level of musicianship much higher than Axl is these days. Plant can addapt his voice even in a bad night, whereas Axl can't help but embarrass himself when the stars are not aligned.

A simple bit of down tuning and a clever setlist selection would go a long way however.

• Like 1

I really think the delay has to do with what happens now in the US.Nobody is focused on entertainment at the moment and, maybe, GN'R camp feel they should wait for things to calm down a little. 

Edited by slash78
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, slash78 said:

I really think the delay has to do with what happens now in the US.Nobody is focused on entertainment at the moment and, maybe, GN'R camp feel they should wait for things to calm down a little. 

While this is true now after the events of this past weekend and with many artists and creators choosing to side with justice over art for the tIme being, if we are going by a hypothetical timeline that many big name acts would go by, the second video (if there is one) should have been here mid day Thursday. That was 2 days into the protests and before most of them spread Nation wide. As I’ve mentioned before, some clear cut communication from anyone at this point would be awesome.

speaking of protests, i find it funny myself that the big 3 as well as Fernando have all posted about standing up for injustice or George Floyd in some way.. but what about the main GNR account?? Its almost like everyone forgot the password after the  video came out last week... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, slash78 said:

Yeah.... i believe that too. 

An extra time to make the shit good.